Honda Accord: Trunk Lid Torsion Bar Replacement
Special Tools Required
Torsion Bar Assembly Tool 07AAF-SNAA100
1. Remove the trunk lid torsion bars (A) from the torsion bar center clip (B).
3. Remove the torsion bar center clip (A) from the body.
4. Install the torsion bars In the reverse order of removal, and note these Items: - The shapes of the right torsion bar (A) and the left torsion bar (B) are shown. Install the torsion bars properly.
- Adjust the torsion bars forward or rearward with the torsion bar assembly tool.
- The torsion bars were Installed at the factory in the normal position as shown.
- Make sure the trunk lid opens properly and locks securely.
Dust and Pollen Filter Replacement
1. Open the glove box. Remove the glove box stop on the right side, then let the glove box hang down (see page 20-174). 2. Remove the dust and pollen filter assembly (A) from the blower unit. ...
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift. 2. Remove the exhaust pipe hangers (A). 3. Remove the under-floor TWC (B). 4. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with new gaskets (C) and new s ...
Overview of Contents
Contents A convenient reference to the sections in this manual. Your Vehicle at a Glance A quick reference to the main controls in your vehicle. Driver and Passenger Safety Important informat ...