Honda Accord: Trunk Lid Torsion Bar Replacement
Special Tools Required
Torsion Bar Assembly Tool 07AAF-SNAA100
1. Remove the trunk lid torsion bars (A) from the torsion bar center clip (B).
3. Remove the torsion bar center clip (A) from the body.
4. Install the torsion bars In the reverse order of removal, and note these Items: - The shapes of the right torsion bar (A) and the left torsion bar (B) are shown. Install the torsion bars properly.
- Adjust the torsion bars forward or rearward with the torsion bar assembly tool.
- The torsion bars were Installed at the factory in the normal position as shown.
- Make sure the trunk lid opens properly and locks securely.
Valve Stem-to-Guide Clearance
1. Remove the valves (see page 6-86). 2. Subtract the O.D. of the valve stem, measured with a micrometer, from the I.D. of the valve guide, measured with an inside micrometer or a ball gauge. ...
Moonroof Switch Test/Replacement
1. Remove the front Individual map lights (see page 22-258). 2. Disconnect the moonroof switch 12P connector (A) and map light 3P connector (B). 3. Remove the moonroof switch (C) from the map ...