Honda Accord: Trunk Lid Torsion Bar Replacement
Special Tools Required
Torsion Bar Assembly Tool 07AAF-SNAA100
1. Remove the trunk lid torsion bars (A) from the torsion bar center clip (B).
3. Remove the torsion bar center clip (A) from the body.
4. Install the torsion bars In the reverse order of removal, and note these Items: - The shapes of the right torsion bar (A) and the left torsion bar (B) are shown. Install the torsion bars properly.
- Adjust the torsion bars forward or rearward with the torsion bar assembly tool.
- The torsion bars were Installed at the factory in the normal position as shown.
- Make sure the trunk lid opens properly and locks securely.
Preparing to Drive
You should do the following checks and adjustments before you drive your vehicle. 1. Make sure all windows, mirrors, and outside lights are clean and unobstructed. Remove frost, snow, or ic ...
Exploded View Replace the pump as an assembly if any of the parts indicated with an asterisk (*) are worn or damaged. Special Tools Required -Attachment, 32 x 35 mm 07746-0010100 -Driver Handl ...