Honda Accord: Hood insulator Replacement
For Some Models
NOTE; Take care not to scratch the hood.
1. Detach the clips with a clip remover. Remove the
hood insulator (A) by pulling it away from the hooks
2. Install the insulator in the reverse order of removal,
and note these items:
- If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace
them with new ones.
- Push the clips and the hooks into place securely.
NOTE: Take care not to scratch the hood.
1. Detach the clips (A) with a clip remover, then remove
the hood seal (B). On Canada models: Detach the clips
(C), then remove the hood molding (D).
Climate Control System
EX-L, Canadian EX, and all V6 ...
Cf Under Head Cover Mmmmm
1. Remove the strut brace (if equipped) (see page
2. Remove the engine cover.
3. Remove the four ignition coils (see page 4-20).
4. Remove the dipstick (A), and the power steering ( ...