Honda Accord: Hood insulator Replacement
For Some Models
NOTE; Take care not to scratch the hood.
1. Detach the clips with a clip remover. Remove the hood insulator (A) by pulling it away from the hooks (B).
2. Install the insulator in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips and the hooks into place securely.
Cf Under Head Cover Mmmmm
1. Remove the strut brace (if equipped) (see page 20-306). 2. Remove the engine cover. 3. Remove the four ignition coils (see page 4-20). 4. Remove the dipstick (A), and the power steering ( ...
Transmission Fluid Pressure Switch B
(3rd Clutch) Replacement
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift, or apply the parking brake, block both rear wheels, and raise the front of the vehicle. Make sure it is securely supported. 2. Remove the splash shield. 3. Disc ...
DTC indicator 1: An Open in the Air Mix Control Motor Circuit 1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0), and then to ON (II). 2. Do the self-diagnostic function with the HVAC control unit (see pa ...