Honda Accord: Hood Seal and Hood Molding Replacement
NOTE: Take care not to scratch the hood.
1. Detach the clips (A) with a clip remover, then remove the hood seal (B). On Canada models: Detach the clips (C), then remove the hood molding (D).
2-door - Except Canada models
2-door - Canada models
4-door - Except Canada models
4-door - Canada models
2. Install the seal or the molding in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips into place securely.
Output Shaft (Countershaft) Speed
1. Remove the nut securing the under-hood fuse/relay box, and swing it out of the way. 2. Remove the intake air duct and the air cleaner housing. 3. Disconnect the output shaft (countershaft) ...
Differential Carrier/Final Driven Gear Replacemen
1. Loosen the bolts in a crisscross pattern in several steps, then remove the bolts and the final driven gear (A) from the differential carrier (B). 2. Install the final driven gear with the cham ...
DTC 11,13,15,17: Tire Low Air Pressure NOTE: If low tire pressure is detected, the TPMS control unit sets one or more of these DTCs, and turns on the low tire pressure indicator. If the low tire pr ...