Honda Accord: Trunk Lid Adjustment
1. Remove the rear shelf (see page 20-128).
2. Pry up the notches (A) to release the rear hooks (B), and pull up the cap (C) to release the side hooks (D), then remove the cap.
3. Slightly loosen the trunk lid hinge bolts (E) and the striker bolts (F).
4. Adjust the trunk lid (G) alignment in the following sequence: - Adjust the trunk lid hinges (H) right and left, as well as forward and rearward, by using the elongated holes. Take care not to hit the rear window when loosening the bolts.
- Turn the trunk lid edge cushions (I), in or out as necessary, to make the trunk lid fit flush with the body at the rear and side edges.
- Adjust the fit between the trunk lid and the trunk lid opening by moving the striker (J).
5. Tighten each bolt to the specified torque.
6. Make sure the trunk lid opens properly and locks securely.
7. Reinstall all removed parts.
Parking Brake Inspection and Adjustment
Inspection 1. Pull the parking brake lever (A) with 196 N (20 kgf, 44 Ibf) of force to fully apply the parking brake. The parking brake lever should be locked within the specified number of clic ...
Specifications (4-cylinder models)
Dimensions Dimensions Weights Weights Air Conditioning Air Conditioning Engine Engine Seating Capacities Seating Capacities Capacities Capacities * 1: Including the coolant in ...
Leather EX-L and all V6 models Vacuum dirt and dust from the leather frequently. Pay close attention to the pleats and seams. Clean the leather with a soft cloth dampened with a 90% water and ...