Honda Accord: Trunk Lid Adjustment
1. Remove the rear shelf (see page 20-128).
2. Pry up the notches (A) to release the rear hooks (B), and pull up the cap (C) to release the side hooks (D), then remove the cap.
3. Slightly loosen the trunk lid hinge bolts (E) and the striker bolts (F).
4. Adjust the trunk lid (G) alignment in the following sequence: - Adjust the trunk lid hinges (H) right and left, as well as forward and rearward, by using the elongated holes. Take care not to hit the rear window when loosening the bolts.
- Turn the trunk lid edge cushions (I), in or out as necessary, to make the trunk lid fit flush with the body at the rear and side edges.
- Adjust the fit between the trunk lid and the trunk lid opening by moving the striker (J).
5. Tighten each bolt to the specified torque.
6. Make sure the trunk lid opens properly and locks securely.
7. Reinstall all removed parts.
Cam Chain Inspection
Special Tools Required Cam Chain inspection Gauge 07AAJ-RWCA100 1. Remove the front wheels. 2. Remove the splash shield (see step 25 on page 5-5). 3. Remove the cylinder head cover (see page 6 ...
Shift Fork Clearance Inspection
1. Measure the clearance between each shift fork (A) and its matching synchro sleeve (B). If the clearance exceeds the service limit, go to step 2. Standard: 0.35-0.65 mm (0.014-0.026 inj Service ...