Honda Accord: Trunk Lid Adjustment
1. Remove the rear shelf (see page 20-128).
2. Pry up the notches (A) to release the rear hooks (B), and pull up the cap (C) to release the side hooks (D), then remove the cap.
3. Slightly loosen the trunk lid hinge bolts (E) and the striker bolts (F).
4. Adjust the trunk lid (G) alignment in the following sequence: - Adjust the trunk lid hinges (H) right and left, as well as forward and rearward, by using the elongated holes. Take care not to hit the rear window when loosening the bolts.
- Turn the trunk lid edge cushions (I), in or out as necessary, to make the trunk lid fit flush with the body at the rear and side edges.
- Adjust the fit between the trunk lid and the trunk lid opening by moving the striker (J).
5. Tighten each bolt to the specified torque.
6. Make sure the trunk lid opens properly and locks securely.
7. Reinstall all removed parts.
Valve, Spring, and Valve Seal
Special Tools Required Valve Spring Compressor Attachment 07757-PJ1010A Identify the valves and the valve springs as they are removed so that each item can be reinstalled in its original position. ...
DTC Troubleshooting Index
NOTE: The "x" at the end of each DTC denotes a numeric character (0 thru 9), or items with an asterisk (*) (0, 2 thru 9), or an alpha character (A thru F) that you will see on the HDS ...