Honda Accord: Trunk Lid Adjustment
1. Remove the rear shelf (see page 20-128).
2. Pry up the notches (A) to release the rear hooks (B), and pull up the cap (C) to release the side hooks (D), then remove the cap.
3. Slightly loosen the trunk lid hinge bolts (E) and the striker bolts (F).
4. Adjust the trunk lid (G) alignment in the following sequence: - Adjust the trunk lid hinges (H) right and left, as well as forward and rearward, by using the elongated holes. Take care not to hit the rear window when loosening the bolts.
- Turn the trunk lid edge cushions (I), in or out as necessary, to make the trunk lid fit flush with the body at the rear and side edges.
- Adjust the fit between the trunk lid and the trunk lid opening by moving the striker (J).
5. Tighten each bolt to the specified torque.
6. Make sure the trunk lid opens properly and locks securely.
7. Reinstall all removed parts.
Tire Service Life
The service life of your tires is dependent on many factors, including, but not limited to, driving habits, road conditions, vehicle loading, inflation pressure, maintenance history, speed, ...
Brake System Inspection and Test
Inspect the brake system components listed. Repair or replace any parts that are leaking or damaged. Component Inspections: Brake System Test Brake pedal sinks/fades when braking 1. Set the pa ...
Cleaning the Seat Belts
If your seat belts get dirty, use a soft brush with a mixture of mild soap and warm water to clean them. Do not use bleach, dye, or cleaning solvents. Let the belts air dry before you use ...