Honda Accord: Side Defogger Vent Trim Removal/Installation
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
* Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related parts.
- Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
1. Insert the appropriate trim tool into a gap between the side defogger vent trim (A) and the driver's outer middle pad (B), and detach the lower clips (C).
2. Pull out the side defogger vent trim to detach the upper clip (D), then remove the trim.
3. Install the vent trim in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips into place securely.
Outboard Joint Side
1. Wrap the splines on the driveshaft with vinyl tape (A) to prevent damaging the outboard boot. 2. Install new ear clamp bands (B) and the outboard boot onto the driveshaft, then remove the viny ...
Trim Removal/Installation - Trunk Area
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* * Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not ...
Purchasing Factory Authorized Manuals (U.S. only) The publications shown below can be purchased from Helm Incorporated. You can order by phone or online: Call Helm Inc. at 1-800-782-4356 (credit c ...