Honda Accord: Side Defogger Vent Trim Removal/Installation
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
* Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related parts.
- Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
1. Insert the appropriate trim tool into a gap between the side defogger vent trim (A) and the driver's outer middle pad (B), and detach the lower clips (C).
2. Pull out the side defogger vent trim to detach the upper clip (D), then remove the trim.
3. Install the vent trim in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips into place securely.
Component Location Index
2-door 4-door ...
Door Position Adjustment
NOTE: Check for a flush fit with the body, then check for equal gaps between the front, rear, and bottom door edges and the body. Check that the door and body edges are parallel. 1. Place the ve ...
If the engine oil life is less than 15%, you will see the Maintenance Minder messages appear on the information display* or the multi-information display* every time you turn the ignition swit ...