Honda Accord: Side Defogger Vent Trim Removal/Installation
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
* Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related parts.
- Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
1. Insert the appropriate trim tool into a gap between the side defogger vent trim (A) and the driver's outer middle pad (B), and detach the lower clips (C).
2. Pull out the side defogger vent trim to detach the upper clip (D), then remove the trim.
3. Install the vent trim in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips into place securely.
Vehicle Identification Number
Manufacturer, Make, and Type of Vehicle 1HG: Honda of America Mfg., Inc. Honda passenger vehicle Line, Body, and Engine Type CS1: Accord Coupe/K24Z3 Body Type and Transmission Type 1: 2-door ...
Shift Lever Removal
1. Remove the center console (see page 20-158). 2. Move the shift lever to R. 3. Remove the nut securing the shift cable end. 4. Unlock the retainer (A). 5. Rotate the socket holder retain ...
Wiper Motor Replacement
Removal 1. Open the hood. Remove the caps (A) and nuts (B). NOTE: The illustration shows 4-door. 2. Close the hood, then spread protective cloths (A) on the hood to avoid scratching the hood e ...