Honda Accord: Dashboard Center Vent Removal / Installation
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
*Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
With Navigation Sf stem
NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related parts.
- Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
1. Apply protective tape (A) to the dashboard middle pad beside both side edges of the dashboard center vent (B). Pry up on the edge of the center vent with the appropriate trim tool to detach the clips (C, D).
2. Pull out the dashboard center vent (A) by hand to detach lower clips and release the projections (B) from the holes in the center display visor (C), then remove the center vent.
3. Disconnect the hazard warning switch/passenger's airbag cutoff indicator connector (D) and the navigation subdisplay connector (E). Detach the harness clip (F), and release the wire harness (G) from the harness holder (H).
4. Install the center vent in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Make sure each connector is plugged in properly.
- Push the harness clip and the clips into place securely.
Check the fluid level with the engine at normal operating temperature. 1. Park the vehicle on level ground. Start the engine, let it run until the radiator fan comes on, then shut off the en ...
USB Flash Memory Device Error Messages
If you see an error message on the audio display while playing a USB flash memory device, find the solution in the chart to the right. If you cannot clear the error message, take your vehicl ...
Engine Number and TransmissionNumber
See the image below for the locations of your vehicle's engine number and transmission number. ...