Honda Accord: Steering
- Special Tools
- Component Location Index
- Steering Wheel Rotational Play Check
- Power Assist Check
- Steering Linkage and Gearbox Inspection
- Steering Wheel Removal
- Steering Wheel Disassembly/Reassembly
- Steering Wheel Installation
- Steering Column Removal and Installation
- Steering Column Inspection
- Steering Lock Replacement
- Rack Guide Adjustment
- Tie-rod End Ball Joint Boot Replacement
- Gearbox Mount Cushion Replacement
Glove Box Lock Cylinder Replacement
NOTE: Take care not to scratch the glove box. 1. Remove the glove box (see page 20-174). 2. While lifting the glove box handle (A), pull out one end of the retainer (B) with a hook-shaped tool ...
Devices that Emit Radio Waves
The following products and systems on your vehicle emit radio waves when in operation. Each of the above complies with the appropriate requirements or the required standards of FCC (Federal Com ...
Engine Oil Replacement
1. Warm up the engine. 2 Remove the drain bolt (A), and drain the engine oil. 3. Reinstall the drain bolt with a new washer (B). 4. Refill the engine with the recommended oil (see page 3-2). ...