Honda Accord: Steering
- Special Tools
- Component Location Index
- Steering Wheel Rotational Play Check
- Power Assist Check
- Steering Linkage and Gearbox Inspection
- Steering Wheel Removal
- Steering Wheel Disassembly/Reassembly
- Steering Wheel Installation
- Steering Column Removal and Installation
- Steering Column Inspection
- Steering Lock Replacement
- Rack Guide Adjustment
- Tie-rod End Ball Joint Boot Replacement
- Gearbox Mount Cushion Replacement
Power Window Master Switch
4-door 1. Carefully remove the power window master switch (A). 2. Disconnect the 37P connector (B) from the power window master switch, and the 13P connector (C) from the power mirror switch (D ...
A/T Clutch Pressure Control Solenoid
Valve B and C Replacement
1. Do the battery removal procedure (see page 22-92). 2. Remove the battery base (see step 8 on page 5-3). 3. Disconnect the A/T clutch pressure control solenoid valves B and C connectors. 4 ...
Middle Crossmember Gusset
2-door NOTE: Take care not to scratch the body. 1. Remove the rear side trim panel (see page 20-127). 2. Pull back the rear part of the carpet as needed. 3. Remove the bolts (A, B), then rem ...