Honda Accord: Steering
- Special Tools
- Component Location Index
- Steering Wheel Rotational Play Check
- Power Assist Check
- Steering Linkage and Gearbox Inspection
- Steering Wheel Removal
- Steering Wheel Disassembly/Reassembly
- Steering Wheel Installation
- Steering Column Removal and Installation
- Steering Column Inspection
- Steering Lock Replacement
- Rack Guide Adjustment
- Tie-rod End Ball Joint Boot Replacement
- Gearbox Mount Cushion Replacement
Evaporator Core Replacement
1. Recover the refrigerant with a recovery/recycIing/charging station (see page 21-80). 2. Remove the bolt from the A/C line clamp (A). 3. Remove the bolt, then disconnect the A/C line (A) fro ...
The headlights were properly aimed when your vehicle was new. If you regularly carry heavy items in the trunk or pull a trailer, readjustment may be required. Adjustments should be done by y ...
Steering Wheel Rotational Play Check
1. Set the front wheels in the straight ahead position. 2. Measure how far you can turn the steering wheel left and right without moving the front wheels. -If the play is within the limit, the ...