Honda Accord: Steering
- Special Tools
- Component Location Index
- Steering Wheel Rotational Play Check
- Power Assist Check
- Steering Linkage and Gearbox Inspection
- Steering Wheel Removal
- Steering Wheel Disassembly/Reassembly
- Steering Wheel Installation
- Steering Column Removal and Installation
- Steering Column Inspection
- Steering Lock Replacement
- Rack Guide Adjustment
- Tie-rod End Ball Joint Boot Replacement
- Gearbox Mount Cushion Replacement
Rear Air Outlet Replacement
NOTE: Take care not to scratch the body. 1_ Remove the rear bumper (see page 20-260). 2. Release the hooks (A), then remove the rear air outlet (B). 3. Install the air outlet by pushing on t ...
Auto Door Locking/Unlocking
Your vehicle has customizable settings for the doors to automatically lock and unlock. There are default settings for each of these features. You can turn off or change the settings for thes ...
Specifications (4-cylinder models)
Dimensions Dimensions Weights Weights Air Conditioning Air Conditioning Engine Engine Seating Capacities Seating Capacities Capacities Capacities * 1: Including the coolant in ...