Honda Accord: Interior Trim
- Component Location Index
- Trim Removal/Installation Door Areas
- Trim Removal/Installation - Pillar Areas
- Trim Remowal/Installatlon - Rear Side Area
- Trim Removal/Installation - Rear Shelf Area
- Trim Removal/Installation - Trunk Area
- Trim Removal/Installation - Trunk Lid
- Sunvisor Removal/Installation
- Grab Handle Removal/Installation
- Headliner Removal/Installation
- Carpet Replacemen
Adding Engine Oil
1. Unscrew and remove the engine oil fill cap. 2. Add oil slowly. 3. Reinstall the engine oil fill cap, and tighten it securely. 4. Wait for three minutes and recheck the engine oil dipsti ...
Rear License Plate Light Bulbs
When replacing, use the following bulbs. 1. Remove the license plate light assembly by pushing the left edge of the lens toward the right and pulling the assembly out. 2. Remove the lens b ...
Supplemental restraint system (SRS) (if steering maintenance is required)
The Accord SRS includes a driver's airbag in the steering wheel hub, a passenger's airbag in the dashboard above the glove box, seat belt tensioners in the front seat belt retractors, side curtai ...