Honda Accord: Interior Trim
- Component Location Index
- Trim Removal/Installation Door Areas
- Trim Removal/Installation - Pillar Areas
- Trim Remowal/Installatlon - Rear Side Area
- Trim Removal/Installation - Rear Shelf Area
- Trim Removal/Installation - Trunk Area
- Trim Removal/Installation - Trunk Lid
- Sunvisor Removal/Installation
- Grab Handle Removal/Installation
- Headliner Removal/Installation
- Carpet Replacemen
Important Maintenance Precautions
If you have the required service done but do not reset the display, or reset the display without doing the service, the system will not show the correct maintenance intervals. This can lead ...
Tie-rod End Ball Joint Boot Replacement
Special Tools Required Bearing Driver Attachment, 36 07965-SA50500 1 Disconnect the tie-rod end ball joint from the knuckle (see step 26 on page 17-41). 2. Remove the tie-rod end from the rack e ...
Close and Lock the Doors
After everyone has entered the vehicle, be sure the doors are closed and locked. Your vehicle has a door and trunk open indicator on the instrument panel to indicate when a specific door ...