Honda Accord: Cf Under Head Cover Mmmmm
1. Remove the strut brace (if equipped) (see page 20-306).
2. Remove the engine cover.
3. Remove the four ignition coils (see page 4-20).
4. Remove the dipstick (A), and the power steering (P/S) hose bracket (B) and disconnect the breather hose (C) and the brake booster vacuum hose (D).
5. Remove the two bolts (E) securing the evaporative emission (EVAP) canister purge valve bracket.
6. Remove the cylinder head cover.
Alternator and Regulator
Special Tools Required Alternator, Regulator, Battery, and Starter Tester OTC3131* ^Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program 888-424-6857 1. Make sure the battery connections are go ...
Shift Lock Solenoid Test
1. Connect the HDS to the DLC (A) located under the driver's side of the dashboard. 2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II). Make sure the HDS communicates with the PCM. If it does not, go to the ...