Honda Accord: Cf Under Head Cover Mmmmm
1. Remove the strut brace (if equipped) (see page 20-306).
2. Remove the engine cover.
3. Remove the four ignition coils (see page 4-20).
4. Remove the dipstick (A), and the power steering (P/S) hose bracket (B) and disconnect the breather hose (C) and the brake booster vacuum hose (D).
5. Remove the two bolts (E) securing the evaporative emission (EVAP) canister purge valve bracket.
6. Remove the cylinder head cover.
ATF Feed Pipe Replacement
1. Remove the snap rings (A), the ATF feed pipes (B), and the feed pipe flanges (C) from the end cover (D). NOTE: Replace the end cover, if the 1st clutch ATF feed pipe (E) replacement is require ...
Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement
NOTE: - Use fender covers to avoid damaging painted surfaces. - Do not spill brake fluid on the vehicle; it may damage the paint or plastic. If brake fluid does contact the paint or plastic, ...
Transmission Type 88E5: 5-speed Manual M91A: 5-speed Automatic B90A: 5-speed Automatic Serial Number 2 0 0 0 0 0 1 M 9 1 A , B90A 8 2 0 0 0 0 1 8 8 E 5 ...