Honda Accord: Alternator Removal and Installation
1. Do the battery terminal disconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
2. Remove the drive belt (see page 4-30).
3. Remove the two bolts securing the alternator.
4. Disconnect the alternator connector (A) and the positive alternator cable (B), and remove the harness clamp (C), then remove the alternator.
1. Install the alternator, then connect the alternator connector (A) and the positive alternator cable (B), and install the harness clamp (C). Make sure the crimped side of the ring terminal faces away from the alternator when you connect it.
2. Tighten the two bolts securing the alternator.
3. Install the drive belt (see page 4-30).
4. Do the battery terminal reconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
Changing the Folders
While playing an MP3/WMA disc, you can select a folder within the disc by pressing either side of the category bar. Each time you press either side of the bar, the folder title and its first ...
iPod Error Messages (Models without navigation system)
If you see an error message on the audio display while playing an iPod, find the solution in the chart to the right. If you cannot clear the error message, take your vehicle to your dealer. ...
Your vehicle has several convenient storage areas: Glove box Door and seat-back pockets Roof-rack (if installed) Center pockets Console compartment Trunk, including the rear seat when fold ...