Honda Accord: Alternator Removal and Installation
1. Do the battery terminal disconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
2. Remove the drive belt (see page 4-30).
3. Remove the two bolts securing the alternator.
4. Disconnect the alternator connector (A) and the positive alternator cable (B), and remove the harness clamp (C), then remove the alternator.
1. Install the alternator, then connect the alternator connector (A) and the positive alternator cable (B), and install the harness clamp (C). Make sure the crimped side of the ring terminal faces away from the alternator when you connect it.
2. Tighten the two bolts securing the alternator.
3. Install the drive belt (see page 4-30).
4. Do the battery terminal reconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
Vehicle Identification Number
Manufacturer, Make, and Type of Vehicle 1HG; Honda of America Mfg., Inc. Honda passenger vehicle Line, Body, and Engine Type CS1: Accord Coupe/K24Z3 Body Type and Transmission Type 1: 2-door ...
Wiper Motor Test
4-door 1. Remove the driver's side wiper arm (see page 22-321). 2. Remove the left side cowl cover (see page 22-321). 3. Disconnect 5P connector (A) from the windshield wiper motor (B). 4. ...
ThreeWay Catalytic Converters
The three way catalytic converters contain precious metals that serve as catalysts, promoting chemical reactions to convert the exhaust gasses without affecting the metals. The catalytic conv ...