Honda Accord: Alternator Removal and Installation
1. Do the battery terminal disconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
2. Remove the drive belt (see page 4-30).
3. Remove the two bolts securing the alternator.
4. Disconnect the alternator connector (A) and the positive alternator cable (B), and remove the harness clamp (C), then remove the alternator.
1. Install the alternator, then connect the alternator connector (A) and the positive alternator cable (B), and install the harness clamp (C). Make sure the crimped side of the ring terminal faces away from the alternator when you connect it.
2. Tighten the two bolts securing the alternator.
3. Install the drive belt (see page 4-30).
4. Do the battery terminal reconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
To replay the current disc continuously, select DISC REPEAT, and press ENTER on the interface selector. As a reminder, you will see REPEAT next to DISC on the screen. To turn this feature off ...
Audio Communication Line Circuit
1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0). 2. Disconnect climate control unit connector A (28P) and the audio-HVAC subdisplay (with navigation) or audio-HVAC display unit (without navigation) 12P ...
1. Install both axles into the A/T differential, then place the axles on V-blocks. 2. Check the backlash of the pinion gears (A) using a dial indicator (B). Standard: 0.05-0.15 mm (0.002-0.006 i ...