Honda Accord: Alternator Removal and Installation
1. Do the battery terminal disconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
2. Remove the drive belt (see page 4-30).
3. Remove the two bolts securing the alternator.
4. Disconnect the alternator connector (A) and the positive alternator cable (B), and remove the harness clamp (C), then remove the alternator.
1. Install the alternator, then connect the alternator connector (A) and the positive alternator cable (B), and install the harness clamp (C). Make sure the crimped side of the ring terminal faces away from the alternator when you connect it.
2. Tighten the two bolts securing the alternator.
3. Install the drive belt (see page 4-30).
4. Do the battery terminal reconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
To Stop Playing a USB Flash Memory Device
To play the radio, press the FM/AM, or button. Press the CD button to switch to the disc mode. Press the AUX button to switch back to the USB. If you reconnect the same USB flash memory ...
6-speed manual transmission only The manual transmission has a lockout so you cannot accidentally shift from any forward gear to reverse while the vehicle is moving at a certain speed. If you ...
Low Oil Pressure Indicator Circuit Troubleshooting (Open)
1 Connect the Honda Diagnostic System (HDS) to the data Jink connector (DIG) (see step 2 on page 11-3). 2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (ll). 3. Make sure the HDS communicates with the vehicl ...