Honda Accord: Tensioner Pulley
1. Remove the auto-tensioner (see page 4-31).
2. Clamp the auto-tensioner (A) by using two 8 mm bolts
(B) and a vise (C) as shown. Do not clamp the
auto-tensioner itself, then remove the tensioner
pulley bolt (D), then remove the tensioner pulley (E).
3. Install the tensioner pulley in the reverse order of
1. Remove the drive belt (see page 4-30).
2. Remove the power steering (P/S) fluid reservoir from
3. Remove the P/S pump (A) without disconnecting the
P/S hoses, then remove the P/ ...
1. Do the battery terminal disconnection procedure (see
2. Remove the drive belt (see page 4-30).
3. Remove the two bolts securing the alternator.
4. Disconnect the alt ...
Component Location Index
Your airbag systems are virtually
maintenance free, and there are no
parts you can safely service.
However, you must have your
vehicle serviced if:
An airbag ever inflates. Any airbag
that h ...