Honda Accord: Drive Belt Auto-tensioner Removal/Installation
1. Remove the drive belt (see page 4-30).
2. Remove the power steering (P/S) fluid reservoir from the holder.
3. Remove the P/S pump (A) without disconnecting the P/S hoses, then remove the P/S hose bracket (B).
4. Remove the auto-tensioner.
5. Install the auto-tensioner in the reverse order of removal.
4-cylinder models Check the fluid level with the transmission at normal operating temperature and the vehicle sitting on level ground. To check the transmission fluid level, remove the und ...
'10 model w i t h navigation system '08-09 models with navigation system Without navigation system with climate control system With HVAC control system ...
DTC P0122: TP Sensor A Circuit Low Voltage NOTE: Before you troubleshoot, record all freeze data and any on-board snapshot, and review the general troubleshooting information (see page 11-3). 1. ...