Honda Accord: Drive Belt Auto-tensioner Removal/Installation
1. Remove the drive belt (see page 4-30).
2. Remove the power steering (P/S) fluid reservoir from the holder.
3. Remove the P/S pump (A) without disconnecting the P/S hoses, then remove the P/S hose bracket (B).
4. Remove the auto-tensioner.
5. Install the auto-tensioner in the reverse order of removal.
Protecting Child Passengers
Each year, many children are injured or killed in vehicle crashes because they are either unrestrained or not properly restrained. In fact, vehicle accidents are the number one cause of death ...
Defaulting All the Settings
Reset all the menu and customized settings as the factory defaults. 1. Press the SETTINGS button. 1. Press and hold the DISP button. 2. Rotate to select System Settings, then press . ...
Anti-lock Brakes (ABS)
The anti-lock brake system (ABS) helps prevent the wheels from locking up, and helps you retain steering control by pumping the brakes rapidly, much faster than a person can do it. The elec ...