Honda Accord: Drive Belt Auto-tensioner Removal/Installation
1. Remove the drive belt (see page 4-30).
2. Remove the power steering (P/S) fluid reservoir from the holder.
3. Remove the P/S pump (A) without disconnecting the P/S hoses, then remove the P/S hose bracket (B).
4. Remove the auto-tensioner.
5. Install the auto-tensioner in the reverse order of removal.
Selector Control Shaft Oil Seal
Special Tools Required -Driver Handle, 15 x 135L 07749-0010000 -Oil Seal Driver Attachment 07947-ZV00100 1. Remove the oil seal (A) from the torque converter housing (B). 2. Install a new oil s ...
Precautions and Procedures
General Precautions NOTE: Some systems store data in memory that is lost when the battery is disconnected. Before disconnecting the battery, refer to Battery Terminal Disconnection and Reconnectio ...
Seat Belt System Components
Your seat belt system includes lap/ shoulder belts in all seating positions. The front seat belts are also equipped with automatic seat belt tensioners. The seat belt system includes an in ...