Honda Accord: Drive Belt Auto-tensioner Removal/Installation
1. Remove the drive belt (see page 4-30).
2. Remove the power steering (P/S) fluid reservoir from the holder.
3. Remove the P/S pump (A) without disconnecting the P/S hoses, then remove the P/S hose bracket (B).
4. Remove the auto-tensioner.
5. Install the auto-tensioner in the reverse order of removal.
Immobilizer-Keyless Control Unit Input
NOTE: Before testing, troubleshoot the multiplex integrated control unit first, using B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see page 22-134). 1. Remove the driver's dashboard lower cover (see page ...
Side Impact Sensor (Second) Replacement
4-Door Removal 1. Do t h e b a t t e r y t e r m i n a l d i s c o n n e c t i o n procedure (see page 22-91), t h e n w a i t at least 3 m i n u t e s before s t a r t i ng work. 2. Remove t ...
Brake PadWear Indicators
The front and rear disc brakes on all models have audible brake pad wear indicators. If the brake pads need replacing, you will hear a distinctive, metallic screeching sound when you apply ...