Honda Accord: XM Antenna Replacement
1. Remove the headliner (see page 20-140).
2. Remove the nut (A) from the XM antenna (B).
3. Disconnect the connector (C) and remove the XM antenna.
4. Install the XM antenna in the reverse order of removal.
Cylinder Head Cover Installation
1. Thoroughly clean the head cover gasket and the groove. 2. Install the head cover gasket (A) in the groove of the cylinder head cover (B). 3. Check that the mating surfaces are clean and dry ...
Brake and Clutch Fluid
Check the fluid level in the reservoirs monthly. There are up to two reservoirs, depending on the model. They are: Brake fluid reservoir (all models) Clutch fluid reservoir (manual transmiss ...
When a disc is not being played, store it in its case to protect it from dust and other contamination. To prevent warpage, keep discs out of direct sunlight and extreme heat. To clean a disc, ...