Honda Accord: XM Antenna Replacement
1. Remove the headliner (see page 20-140).
2. Remove the nut (A) from the XM antenna (B).
3. Disconnect the connector (C) and remove the XM antenna.
4. Install the XM antenna in the reverse order of removal.
Stall Speed Test
1. Wake sure the transmission fluid is filled to the proper level (see page 14-191). 2. Apply the parking brake, and block all four wheels. 3. Connect the HDS to the DLC (A) located under the ...
Radio Data System (RDS)
On the FM band, you can select a favorite station and display the program service name provided by the radio data system (RDS). RDS INFO Display The RDS information display function shows th ...
1. Close the glass fully. 2. Slide the sunshade all the way back. 3. Pry out the lid (A), remove the screw (B), and release the hooks (C), then remove the bracket cover (D). Repeat on the op ...