Honda Accord: XM Antenna Replacement
1. Remove the headliner (see page 20-140).
2. Remove the nut (A) from the XM antenna (B).
3. Disconnect the connector (C) and remove the XM antenna.
4. Install the XM antenna in the reverse order of removal.
Transmission Fluid Inspection and Replacement
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift, and make sure it is securely supported. 2. Remove the front splash shield (see page 20-291). 3. Remove the oil filler plug (A) and the sealing washer (B), check ...
Component Location Index Rear Door
Special Tools ...