Honda Accord: Trim Removal/Installation - Trunk Lid
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
*Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. .
- Take care not to bend or scratch the panel.
- Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
1. Remove the trunk lid trim panel (A).
-1. Remove the clips (B,C).
-2. Pass the trunk lid hinges (D) through the slits (E) on both sides.
-3. Pass the trunk lid handle IF! through the hole (G).
2. Pivot the trunk lid handle (A) down on the forward hooks (B) while prying the rear hook (C), then remove the handle.
3. Install the panel in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips and the hooks into place securely
Side Defogger Vent Trim
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* * Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 Driver's Side NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or ...
Transmission End Cover
End Cover Installation Exploded View Special Tools Required Mainshaft Holder 07GAB-PF50101 NOTE: Refer to the Exploded View as needed during the following procedure. 1. Install the mainshaft ...
Middle Crossmember Gusset
2-door NOTE: Take care not to scratch the body. 1. Remove the rear side trim panel (see page 20-127). 2. Pull back the rear part of the carpet as needed. 3. Remove the bolts (A, B), then rem ...