Honda Accord: Trim Removal/Installation - Trunk Lid
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
*Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. .
- Take care not to bend or scratch the panel.
- Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
1. Remove the trunk lid trim panel (A).
-1. Remove the clips (B,C).
-2. Pass the trunk lid hinges (D) through the slits (E) on both sides.
-3. Pass the trunk lid handle IF! through the hole (G).
2. Pivot the trunk lid handle (A) down on the forward hooks (B) while prying the rear hook (C), then remove the handle.
3. Install the panel in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips and the hooks into place securely
Steering Angle Sensor Replacement
SRS components are located In this area. Review the SRS component locations: 4-door (see page 24-21), 2-door (see page 24-23) and the precautions and procedures (see page 24-25). NOTE: Do not da ...
A/C Compressor Clutch Check
1. Check the pressure plate for discoloration, peeling, or other damage. If there is damage, replace the clutch set (see page 21-75). 2. Check the pulley bearing play and drag by rotating the pu ...
The compass may need to be manually calibrated after exposure to a strong magnetic field. If the compass seems to be continually showing the wrong direction and is not self-calibrating, or ...