Honda Accord: Trim Removal/Installation - Trunk Lid
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
*Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. .
- Take care not to bend or scratch the panel.
- Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
1. Remove the trunk lid trim panel (A).
-1. Remove the clips (B,C).
-2. Pass the trunk lid hinges (D) through the slits (E) on both sides.
-3. Pass the trunk lid handle IF! through the hole (G).
2. Pivot the trunk lid handle (A) down on the forward hooks (B) while prying the rear hook (C), then remove the handle.
3. Install the panel in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips and the hooks into place securely
Driver's Outer Dashboard Trim
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related pa ...
Installing a Child Seat with a Tether
A child seat with a tether can be installed in any seating position in the back seat, using one of the anchorage points shown above. Since a tether can provide additional security to the la ...
Although this seems like a simple procedure, you should take several precautions. A battery can explode if you do not follow the correct procedure, seriously injuring anyone nearby. Ke ...