Honda Accord: TPMS
- Component Location Index
- General Troubleshooting Information
- Memorizing the Tire Pressure Sensor ID
- Tire Pressure Sensor Location
- DTC Troubleshooting Index
- Symptom Troubleshooting Index
- System Description
- Circuit Diagram
- DTC Troubleshooting
- Symptom Troubleshooting
- TPMS Control Unit Replacement
- Tire Pressure Sensor Replacement
Front Passenger's Power Window
With AUTO UP/AUTO DOWN function Motor Test 1. Remove the front passenger's power window switch: вЂў 4-door (see page 22-306) вЂў 2-door (see page 22-307) 2. Test the motor in each direction ...
Rocker Arm Oil Pressure Switch B
PZEV model 1. Remove the rocker arm oil control valve (see page 11-275). 2. Remove rocker arm oil pressure switch B. 3. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with a new O-ring (A) ...
DTC B1077: Windshield Wiper Auto-stop (AS) Signal Circuit Malfunction NOTE: If you are troubleshooting multiple DTCs, be sure to follow the instructions in B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see ...