Honda Accord: Yaw Rate-Lateral Acceleration Sensor Replacement
NOTE: - Do not damage or drop the sensor as It Is sensitive.
- Do not use power tools when replacing the sensor.
1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0).
2. Remove the center console (see page 20-158).
3. Disconnect the yaw rate-lateral acceleration sensor 5P connector (A), then remove the yaw rate-lateral acceleration sensor (B).
4. Check for deformation in the bracket (C). If necessary replace it.
5. Install the yaw rate-lateral acceleration sensor in the reverse order of removal.
6. Do the VSA sensor neutral position memorization (see page 19-133).
Steering Angle Sensor ReplacementSRS components are located In this area. Review the SRS component locations: 4-door (see page 24-21), 2-door (see page 24-23) and the precautions and procedures (see page 24-25). NOTE: Do not da ...
VSA Sensor Neutral Position MemorizationNOTE: Do not press the brake pedal during this procedure. 1. Park the vehicle on a flat and level surface, with the steering wheel in the straight ahead position. 2. With the ignition switch i ...
• U.S. Owners Your new vehicle is covered by these warranties: New Vehicle Limited Warranty – covers your new vehicle, except for the emissions control systems and accessories, against defects ...
Symptom Troubleshooting Index
1st, 2nd, and 3rd Clutch Reassembly
Special Tools Required Clutch Spring Compressor Set 07LAE-PX40000 NOTE: Hold the spring compressor in a vise with soft jaws. Be careful not to damage the clutch drum. 1 Soak the clutch discs tho ...