Honda Accord: VSA Sensor Neutral Position Memorization
NOTE: Do not press the brake pedal during this procedure.
1. Park the vehicle on a flat and level surface, with the steering wheel in the straight ahead position.
2. With the ignition switch in LOCK (0), connect the HDS to the data link connector (DLC) (A) under the driver's side of the dashboard.
3. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
4. Make sure the HDS communicates with the vehicle and the VSA modulator-control unit. If it doesn't, troubleshoot the DLC circuit (see page 11-181).
5. Select VSA ADJUSTMENT with the HDS, and follow the screen prompts.
NOTE: See the HDS Help menu for specific instructions.
6. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0).
Low Fuel Indicator Test
1. Do the gauge self-diagnostic test (see page 22-332). - If the low fuel indicator flashes, go to step 2. - If the low fuel indicator does not flash, replace the gauge control module (see page ...
Voice Control Switch
1. Remove the steering wheel (see page 17-6). 2. Remove the voice control switch (see page 17-7). 3. Install the voice control switch in the reverse order of removal. ...