Honda Accord: Replacing Light Bulbs
Ninth generation (2013–2023) / Honda Accord 2013-2023 Owner's Manual / Maintenance / Replacing Light Bulbs
- Headlight Bulbs
- Fog Light Bulbs*
- Front Turn Signal/Side Marker Light Bulbs
- Side Turn Signal/Emergency Indicator Light Bulbs*
- Parking/Daytime Running Light Bulbs
- Parking Light Bulbs
- Brake/Taillight and Rear Turn Signal Light/Rear SideMarker Light Bulbs
- Taillight and Back-Up Light Bulbs
- Rear License Plate Light Bulbs
- High-Mount Brake Light Bulbs
Refilling Window Washer FluidCheck the amount of window washer fluid by looking at the reservoir. If the level is low, fill the washer reservoir. If the washer fluid is low, the washer level indicator comes on. Pour the ...
Headlight BulbsWhen replacing, use the following bulbs. • High Beam Headlight 1. Unlock the holding clips, then remove the upper part of the air intake duct and the air intake tube. 2. Push the ta ...
Lower Arm A Replacement
1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1-13). 2. Remove the rear wheel. 3. Remove the parking brake cable mounting bolt (B). 4. Remove the lower arm A mounting bolts, then remove lower a ...
DTC B1775: Microphone input/Output Short to Power/Open NOTE: If you are troubleshooting multiple DTCs, be sure to follow the instructions in B-CAN system diagnosis test mode A (see page 22-134). ...
Air Mix Control Motor Test
NOTE: Before testing the motor, check for HVAC DTCs (see page 21-9). 1. Disconnect the 7P connector from the air mix control motor. Incorrectly applying power and ground to the air mix contro ...