Honda Accord: Maintenance
This chapter discusses basic maintenance.
- Before Performing Maintenance
- Maintenance MinderTM
- Maintenance Under the Hood
- Replacing Light Bulbs
- Checking and Maintaining WiperBlades
- Checking and Maintaining Tires
- Remote Transmitter Care
- Heating and Cooling System*/ClimateControl System* Maintenance
Adjusting the Sound
1. Press the SETTINGS button. 2. Rotate to select Audio Settings, then press . 3. Rotate to select Sound, then press . Rotate to scroll through the following choices: The SVC ...
1. Inspect the gear and bearing contact areas for wear and damage, then measure the countershaft at points A, B, and C. If any part of the countershaft is less than the service limit, replace it. ...
The information display shows the odometer, trip meter, engine oil life and maintenance service item codes, and other gauges. • Switching the Display Press the (Select/Reset) knob to change th ...