Honda Accord: Remote Transmitter Care
Replacing the Button Battery
If the indicator does not come on when the button is pressed, replace the battery.
An improperly disposed of battery can damage the environment. Always confirm local regulations for battery disposal.
Replacement batteries are commercially available or at a dealer.
• Master Keys with Remote Transmitter*
1. Unscrew the cover with a small Phillipshead
2. Open the remote transmitter.
- Wrap the small flat-tip screwdriver with a cloth to prevent scratching the transmitter.
3. Remove the button battery with the small
4. Make sure to replace the battery with the correct polarity.
• Smart Entry Remote
1. Remove the built-in key.
2. Remove the upper half by carefully prying
on the edge with a coin.
- Remove carefully to avoid losing the buttons.
- Wrap a coin with a cloth to prevent scratching the smart entry remote.
3. Make sure to replace the battery with the correct polarity.
Under-hood Fuse/Relay Box
Removal and Installation Special Tools Required Relay Puller 07AAC-000A1A0 NOTE; The under-hood fuse/relay box is a part of the left engine compartment wire harness, and it cannot be replaced by ...
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 Door Sill Area - 2-door NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your ha ...
Clutch Hydraulic System Bleeding
NOTE: - Do not reuse the drained fluid. Always use Honda DOT 3 Brake Fluid from an unopened container. Using a non-Honda brake fluid can cause corrosion and shorten the life of the system. - Ma ...