Honda Accord: Remote Transmitter Care
Replacing the Button Battery
If the indicator does not come on when the button is pressed, replace the battery.
An improperly disposed of battery can damage the environment. Always confirm local regulations for battery disposal.
Replacement batteries are commercially available or at a dealer.
• Master Keys with Remote Transmitter*
1. Unscrew the cover with a small Phillipshead
2. Open the remote transmitter.
- Wrap the small flat-tip screwdriver with a cloth to prevent scratching the transmitter.
3. Remove the button battery with the small
4. Make sure to replace the battery with the correct polarity.
• Smart Entry Remote
1. Remove the built-in key.
2. Remove the upper half by carefully prying
on the edge with a coin.
- Remove carefully to avoid losing the buttons.
- Wrap a coin with a cloth to prevent scratching the smart entry remote.
3. Make sure to replace the battery with the correct polarity.
Charging the BatteryDisconnect both battery cables to prevent damaging your vehicle's electrical system. Always disconnect the negative (–) cable first, and reconnect it last. ...
Heating and Cooling System*/ClimateControl System* MaintenanceDust and Pollen Filter The heating and cooling system*/climate control system* is equipped with a dust and pollen filter that collects pollen, dust, and other debris in the air. The Maintenance ...
ATF Level Check
NOTE: -Keep all foreign particles out of the transmission. -Check the ATF level within 60вЂ”90 seconds after turning the engine off. -Higher ATF level may be indicated if the radiator fan ...
Your vehicle displays engine oil life and maintenance service items on the information display to show you when you should have your dealer do engine oil replacement and indicated maintenanc ...