Honda Accord: Remote Transmitter Care
Replacing the Button Battery
If the indicator does not come on when the button is pressed, replace the battery.
An improperly disposed of battery can damage the environment. Always confirm local regulations for battery disposal.
Replacement batteries are commercially available or at a dealer.
• Master Keys with Remote Transmitter*
1. Unscrew the cover with a small Phillipshead
2. Open the remote transmitter.
- Wrap the small flat-tip screwdriver with a cloth to prevent scratching the transmitter.
3. Remove the button battery with the small
4. Make sure to replace the battery with the correct polarity.
• Smart Entry Remote
1. Remove the built-in key.
2. Remove the upper half by carefully prying
on the edge with a coin.
- Remove carefully to avoid losing the buttons.
- Wrap a coin with a cloth to prevent scratching the smart entry remote.
3. Make sure to replace the battery with the correct polarity.
Accelerator Pedal Module
1. Disconnect the APP sensor connector (A). 2. Remove the accelerator pedal module (B). NOTE: The APP sensor is not available separately. Do not disassemble the accelerator pedal module. 3. ...
Adjusting the Sound
Press the MENU button to display the sound settings. Turn the selector knob to select an appropriate setting: bass, treble, fader, balance, SUBW* (subwoofer) and SVC (speedsensitive volume ...