Honda Accord: Front Turn Signal/Side Marker Light Bulbs
When replacing, use the following bulbs.
1. Turn the steering wheel all the way to the opposite side from the light being replaced.
Passenger side: Turn the steering wheel
to the left.
Driver side: Turn the steering wheel to the right.
2. Remove the holding clips and screw, and pull the inner fender back.
3. Turn the socket to the left and remove it.
4. Push in the old bulb, rotate to the left until it unlocks, and remove.
5. Insert a new bulb.
Insert a flat-tip screwdriver, lift and remove the central pin to remove the clip.
Insert the clip with the central pin raised, and push until it is flat.
Fog Light Bulbs*When replacing, use the following bulbs. 1. Loosen the screw using a Phillips-head screwdriver. - Be careful not to rotate the screwdriver more than one or two times to the left. ...
Side Turn Signal/Emergency Indicator Light Bulbs*Door mirrors have the side turn lights. Have an authorized Honda dealer inspect and replace the light bulbs. ...
Changing the Engine Oil and Filter
Always change the oil and filter according to the maintenance messages shown on the information display. The oil and filter collect contaminants that can damage your engine if they are not r ...
To open the console compartment, pull up on the lever and lift the armrest. To close, lower the armrest, and push it down until it latches. ...
CMP Sensor B Replacement
1. Disconnect the connector (A) and hoses (B) from the EVAP canister purge valve (C), then remove the EVAP canister purge valve assembly. 2. Disconnect the CMP sensor B connector (A). 3. Remov ...