Honda Accord: Hydraulic Power Steering Components
- Component Location Index
- Symptom Troubleshooting Index
- Symptom Troubleshooting
- Pump Pressure Test w i th T/N 07406-0010001
- Pump Pressure Test w i th T/N 07406-001000A or T/N 07406-001A101
- Fluid Leakage Inspection
- Fluid Replacement
- Power Steering Hose, Line, and Pressure Switch Replacement
- Pump Replacement
- Pump Overhaul
- Steering Gearbox Removal
- Steering Gearbox Overhaul
- Steering Gearbox Installation
Gearbox Mount Cushion Replacement1. Remove the steering gearbox (see page 17-37). 2. Position a 40 mm socket (A) on the flange part of the gearbox housing with a washer (B), a 10 x 150 mm flange bolt (C), and a 10 mm nut (D) as ...
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) -Required Federal Explanation
Each tire, including the spare (if provided), should be checked monthly when cold and inflated to the inflation pressure recommended by the vehicle manufacturer on the vehicle placard or tire infl ...
Stabilizer Link Removal/Installation
1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1 -13). 2. Remove the front wheel. 3. Remove the self-locking nut (A) and the flange nut (B) while holding the respective joint pin (C) with a hex wr ...
Master Cylinder Inspection
1. Remove the master cylinder (see page 19-26). 2. Inspect and note these items: - Before reassembling, check that all parts are free of dirt and other foreign particles. - Do not try to disas ...