Honda Accord: A/T Differential
- Component Location Index
- Backlash Inspection
- Carrier Bearing Replacement
- Differential Carrier and Final Driven Gear Replacement
- Oil Seal Replacement
- Carrier Bearing Outer Race Replacement
- Carrier Bearing Preload Inspection
Rocker Arm Oil Pressure Switch A
PZEV model 1. Remove the rocker arm oil control valve (see page 11-275). 2. Remove rocker arm oil pressure switch A. 3. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with a new O-ring (B) ...
Clutch Pedal Assembly Replacement
1. Disconnect the clutch pedal position switch connector (A) and the clutch interlock switch connector (B). 2. Pry out the lock pin (C), and pull the clevis pin (D) out of the clevis. 3. Remov ...
Accessory Power Sockets
Your vehicle has two accessory power sockets; one is at the front of the center console and the other is in the console compartment. To use an accessory power socket, the ignition switch mu ...