Honda Accord: Rear Suspension
- Knuckle/Hub Bearing Unit Replacement
- Upper Arm Replacement
- Lower Arm A Replacement
- Control Arm Replacement
- Lower Arm B Replacement
- Stabilizer Link Removal/Installation
- Stabilizer Bar Replacement
- Damper/Spring Removal and Installation
- Damper/Spring Disassembly, Inspection, and Reassembly
Lower Arm Removal / Installation
Special Tools Required - Ball Joint Thread Protector, 14 mm 07AAE-SJAA100 - Ball Joint Remover, 28 mm 07MAC-SL0A202 - Bushing Driver 070AF-TA0A100 - Bushing Receiver Set 070AF-TA0A220 Removal/Ins ...
Master Cylinder Replacement
- Do not spill brake fluid on the vehicle; It may damage the paint. If brake fluid gets on the paint, wash It off Immediately with water. - Be careful not to damage or bend the brake lines dur ...
To help increase tire life and distribute wear more evenly, rotate the tires according to the maintenance messages displayed on the information display. Move the tires to the positions sh ...