Honda Accord: Rear Suspension
- Knuckle/Hub Bearing Unit Replacement
- Upper Arm Replacement
- Lower Arm A Replacement
- Control Arm Replacement
- Lower Arm B Replacement
- Stabilizer Link Removal/Installation
- Stabilizer Bar Replacement
- Damper/Spring Removal and Installation
- Damper/Spring Disassembly, Inspection, and Reassembly
Air Cleaner Removal/Installation
1. Disconnect the MAF sensor/IAT sensor connector (A). 2. Remove the harness clamps (B) and the bolts (C). 3. Loosen the band (D), then remove the air cleaner housing (E). 4. Install the par ...
Front Airbags (SRS)
The front SRS airbags inflate in a moderate-to-severe frontal collision to help protect the head and chest of the driver and/or front passenger. SRS (Supplemental Restraint System) indicates that ...
Passenger's Dashboard Trim
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* * Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related p ...