Honda Accord: Lower Arm B Replacement
1 Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1-13).
2. Remove the rear wheel.
3. Remove the lower arm B mounting bolts, then remove lower arm B.
NOTE: Use new mounting bolts during reassembly.
4. Install lower arm B in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - First install all of the components, and lightly tighten the bolts, then raise the suspension to load it with the vehicle's weight before fully tightening to the specified torque.
- Make sure the clearance between lower arm B and the parking brake cable is more than 5 mm (0.2 in).
- Before installing the wheel, clean the mating surfaces on the brake disc and the inside of the wheel.
5. Check the wheel alignment, and adjust it if necessary (see page 18-5).
Driver's Outer Dashboard Trim
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related pa ...
Compass operation can be affected by driving near power lines or stations, across bridges, through tunnels, over railroad crossings, past large vehicles, or driving near large objects that c ...