Honda Accord: Lower Arm B Replacement
1 Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1-13).
2. Remove the rear wheel.
3. Remove the lower arm B mounting bolts, then remove lower arm B.
NOTE: Use new mounting bolts during reassembly.
4. Install lower arm B in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - First install all of the components, and lightly tighten the bolts, then raise the suspension to load it with the vehicle's weight before fully tightening to the specified torque.
- Make sure the clearance between lower arm B and the parking brake cable is more than 5 mm (0.2 in).
- Before installing the wheel, clean the mating surfaces on the brake disc and the inside of the wheel.
5. Check the wheel alignment, and adjust it if necessary (see page 18-5).
Front Fender Fairing Replacement
For Some Models NOTE; - Take care not to scratch the body. - Put on gloves to protect your hands. 1. Remove the front Inner fender as needed (see page 20-290). 2. From the wheel arch, rele ...
Crankshaft Main Bearing Replacement
Main Bearing Clearance Inspection 1. To check the main bearing-to-journal oil clearance, remove the lower block and the bearing halves (see page 7-14). 2. Clean each main journal and the bearing ...
Power Steering Fluid
Check the level on the side of the reservoir when the engine is cold. The fluid should be between the UPPER LEVEL and LOWER LEVEL. If not, add power steering fluid to the UPPER LEVEL. Pou ...