Honda Accord: Lower Arm B Replacement
1 Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1-13).
2. Remove the rear wheel.
3. Remove the lower arm B mounting bolts, then remove lower arm B.
NOTE: Use new mounting bolts during reassembly.
4. Install lower arm B in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - First install all of the components, and lightly tighten the bolts, then raise the suspension to load it with the vehicle's weight before fully tightening to the specified torque.
- Make sure the clearance between lower arm B and the parking brake cable is more than 5 mm (0.2 in).
- Before installing the wheel, clean the mating surfaces on the brake disc and the inside of the wheel.
5. Check the wheel alignment, and adjust it if necessary (see page 18-5).
Brake Pedal Replacement
1. Disconnect the brake pedal position switch connector ( A ) . 2. Remove the lock pin (B) and the clevis pin (C). 3. Remove the brake pedal support member (D). 4. Remove the brake pedal bra ...
VSA Modulator-Control Unit Inputs and Outputs for 36P Connector (Connector Disconnected Wire side of female terminals. System Outline This system i s composed of the VSA modulator-control u ...
Power Mirror Replacement
NOTE: Take care not to scratch the door. 1. Lower the door glass fully. 2. With your hand, carefully pull out the top edge of the tweeter cover (A) to release the upper hooks (B) and detach th ...