Honda Accord: Front Brake Disc Replacement
NOTE: Keep any grease off the brake disc and the brake pads.
1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1 -13).
2. Remove the front wheel.
3. Remove the brake hose mounting bolt (A).
4. Remove the brake caliper bracket mounting bolts (B), then remove the caliper assembly (C) from the knuckle. To prevent damage to the caliper assembly or the brake hose, use a short piece of wire to hang the caliper assembly from the undercarriage. Do not twist the brake hose excessively.
5. Remove the brake disc flathead screws (A).
6. Remove the brake disc (B) from the front hub.
NOTE: If the brake disc is stuck to the front hub, thread two 8x1.25 mm bolts (C) into the brake disc to push it away from the front hub. Turn each bolt 90 degrees at a time to prevent the brake disc from binding.
7. Install the brake disc in the reverse order of removal.
NOTE: Before installing the brake disc, clean the mating surfaces between the front hub and the inside of the brake disc.
8. Inspect the brake disc runout (see page 19-19).
9. Clean the mating surfaces between the brake disc and the inside of the wheel, then install the front wheel.
To replay the current disc continuously, select DISC REPEAT, and press ENTER on the interface selector. As a reminder, you will see REPEAT next to DISC on the screen. To turn this feature off ...
Rack Guide Adjustment
Special Tools Required Locknut Wrench, 40 mm 07MAA-SL00100 or Locknut Wrench, 41 mm 07916-SA50001 1. Set the front wheels in the straight ahead position. 2. Loosen the rack guide screw locknut ( ...
Leather EX-L and all V6 models Vacuum dirt and dust from the leather frequently. Pay close attention to the pleats and seams. Clean the leather with a soft cloth dampened with a 90% water and ...