Honda Accord: Lower Arm A Replacement
1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1-13).
2. Remove the rear wheel.
3. Remove the parking brake cable mounting bolt (B).
4. Remove the lower arm A mounting bolts, then remove lower arm A.
NOTE: Use new mounting bolts during reassembly.
5. Install lower arm A in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - First install all of the components, and lightly tighten the bolts, then raise the suspension to load it with the vehicle's weight before fully tightening to the specified torque.
- Before installing the wheel, clean the mating surfaces on the brake disc and the inside of the wheel.
6. Check the wheel alignment, and adjust it if necessary (see page 18-5).
Trim Removal/Installation - Rear Shelf Area
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 Rear Shelf SRS components are located in this area. Review the S ...
Compact Spare Tire
Use the compact spare tire as a temporary replacement only. Get your regular tire repaired or replaced, and put it back on your vehicle as soon as you can. Check the air pressure of the com ...
Damper/Spring Removal and Installation
Removal 1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1-13). 2. Remove the front wheel. 3. Remove the wheel speed sensor harness bracket mounting bolt (A). 4. Remove the damper pinch b ...