Honda Accord: Lower Arm A Replacement
1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1-13).
2. Remove the rear wheel.
3. Remove the parking brake cable mounting bolt (B).
4. Remove the lower arm A mounting bolts, then remove lower arm A.
NOTE: Use new mounting bolts during reassembly.
5. Install lower arm A in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - First install all of the components, and lightly tighten the bolts, then raise the suspension to load it with the vehicle's weight before fully tightening to the specified torque.
- Before installing the wheel, clean the mating surfaces on the brake disc and the inside of the wheel.
6. Check the wheel alignment, and adjust it if necessary (see page 18-5).
Passenger's Under-dash Fuse/Relay
Box (MICU) Removal and
NOTE: SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component locations 4-door (see page 24-21), 2-door (see page 24-23), and precautions, and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing rep ...
Brake Hose Replacement
NOTE; - Before reassembling, cheek that all parts are free of dirt and other foreign particles. - Replace parts with new ones whenever specified to do so. - Do not spill brake fluid on the ve ...
ATF Temperature Sensor
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift, or apply the parking brake, block both rear wheels, and raise the front of the vehicle. Make sure it is securely supported. 2. Remove the splash shield. 3. Disc ...