Honda Accord: Lower Arm A Replacement
1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1-13).
2. Remove the rear wheel.
3. Remove the parking brake cable mounting bolt (B).
4. Remove the lower arm A mounting bolts, then remove lower arm A.
NOTE: Use new mounting bolts during reassembly.
5. Install lower arm A in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - First install all of the components, and lightly tighten the bolts, then raise the suspension to load it with the vehicle's weight before fully tightening to the specified torque.
- Before installing the wheel, clean the mating surfaces on the brake disc and the inside of the wheel.
6. Check the wheel alignment, and adjust it if necessary (see page 18-5).
Component Location Index
2-door 4-door ...
Front Bumper Removal/Installation
NOTE: - Have an assistant help you when removing and installing the front bumper. - Take care not to scratch the front bumper or the body. - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - When pr ...
A/T Clutch Pressure Control Solenoid
Valve A Test
1. Connect the HDS to the DLC (A) located under the driver's side of the dashboard. 2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II). Make sure the HDS communicates with the PCM. If it does not, go to the ...