Honda Accord: Lower Arm A Replacement
1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1-13).
2. Remove the rear wheel.
3. Remove the parking brake cable mounting bolt (B).
4. Remove the lower arm A mounting bolts, then remove lower arm A.
NOTE: Use new mounting bolts during reassembly.
5. Install lower arm A in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - First install all of the components, and lightly tighten the bolts, then raise the suspension to load it with the vehicle's weight before fully tightening to the specified torque.
- Before installing the wheel, clean the mating surfaces on the brake disc and the inside of the wheel.
6. Check the wheel alignment, and adjust it if necessary (see page 18-5).
When you press the SCAN side of the SCAN/A. SEL bar repeatedly until you see D-SCAN in the center display, or push the interface selector to the right, the first track of the current disc pl ...
DTC B1077: Windshield Wiper Auto-stop (AS) Signal Circuit Malfunction NOTE: If you are troubleshooting multiple DTCs, be sure to follow the instructions in B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see ...