Honda Accord: Technical Information
The diagrams in this section give you the dimensions and capacities of your vehicle and the locations of the identification numbers. It also includes information you should know about your vehicle’s tires and emissions control systems.
- Identification Numbers
- Specifications (4-cylinder models)
- Specifications (V6 models)
- DOT Tire Quality Grading (U.S. Vehicles)
- Tire Labeling
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) - Required Federal Explanation
- Emissions Controls
- ThreeWay Catalytic Converters
- Emissions Testing
EVAP Canister Vent Shut Valve
1 o Disconnect the EVAP canister vent shut valve 2P connector (A). 2. Remove the cap (B). 3. Remove the EVAP canister vent shut valve (C). 4. Install the parts in the reverse order of remova ...
Sunlight Sensor Replacement
1. Remove the sunlight sensor (A) from the dashboard, then disconnect the connector (B). Be careful not to damage the sensor and the dashboard. 2. Install the sensor in the reverse order of remov ...
How Your Front Airbags Work
If you ever have a moderate to severe frontal collision, sensors will detect the vehicle’s rapid deceleration. If the rate of deceleration is high enough, the control unit will inflate th ...