Honda Accord: Fuel Pressure Test
Special Tools Required
- Fuel Pressure Gauge 07406-004000B
- Fuel Pressure Gauge Attachment Set 07AAJ-S6MA150
1. Relieve the fuel pressure (see page 11-306).
2. Attach the fuel pressure gauge set and the fuel pressure gauge.
3. Start the engine, and let it idle.
- If the engine starts, go to step 5.
- If the engine does not start, go to step 4.
4. Check to see if the fuel pump is running: Listen to the fuel filler port with the fuel fill cap removed. The fuel pump should run for 2 seconds when the ignition switch is first turned to ON (II).
- If the pump runs, go to step 5.
- If the pump does not run, do the fuel pump circuit troubleshooting (see page 11-301).
5. Read the fuel pressure gauge. The pressure should be 333-382 kPa (3.4-3.9 kgf/cm2,48-55 psi).
- If the pressure is OK, the test is complete.
- If the pressure is out of specification, replace the fuel pressure regulator (see page 11-323) and the fuel filter (see page 11 -324), then recheck the fuel pressure.
To use a coat hook, pull it down. Close it with a firm push. Make sure the coat hook is closed when you are not using it. This hook is not designed for large or heavy items. ...
A/C Compressor Clutch Check
1. Check the pressure plate for discoloration, peeling, or other damage. If there is damage, replace the clutch set (see page 21-75). 2. Check the pulley bearing play and drag by rotating the pu ...
When preparing to tow, and before driving away, be sure to check the following: The vehicle has been properly serviced, and the suspension and the cooling system are in good operating condi ...