Honda Accord: Stabilizer Bar Replacement
1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1-13).
2. Remove the rear wheels.
3. Disconnect both stabilizer links from the stabilizer bar (see page 18-47).
4. Remove the flange bolts (A) and the bushing holders (B), then remove the bushings (C) and the stabilizer bar (D).
NOTE: During installation, align the paint marks (E) on the stabilizer bar with the side of the bushings.
5. Install the stabilizer bar in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Note the right and left direction of the stabilizer bar.
- Note the direction of installation for the bushing.
- Refer to the stabilizer link removal/installation to connect the stabilizer bar to the links (see page 18-47).
- Before installing the wheel, clean the mating surfaces of the brake disc and the inside of the wheel.
Differential Thrust Clearance Adjustment
Special Tools Required Driver Handle, 40 mm I.D. 07746-0030100 1 Remove trie left driveshaft side oil seal from the transmission housing (see page 13-70). 2. If you removed the 80 mm shim from t ...
Adjusting the Sound
1. Press the SETTINGS button. 2. Rotate to select Audio Settings, then press . 3. Rotate to select Sound, then press . Rotate to scroll through the following choices: The SVC ...
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 Door Sill Area - 2-door NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your ha ...