Honda Accord: Stabilizer Bar Replacement
1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1-13).
2. Remove the rear wheels.
3. Disconnect both stabilizer links from the stabilizer bar (see page 18-47).
4. Remove the flange bolts (A) and the bushing holders (B), then remove the bushings (C) and the stabilizer bar (D).
NOTE: During installation, align the paint marks (E) on the stabilizer bar with the side of the bushings.
5. Install the stabilizer bar in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Note the right and left direction of the stabilizer bar.
- Note the direction of installation for the bushing.
- Refer to the stabilizer link removal/installation to connect the stabilizer bar to the links (see page 18-47).
- Before installing the wheel, clean the mating surfaces of the brake disc and the inside of the wheel.
Checking Seat Belt Fit
To determine if a lap/shoulder belt properly fits a child, have the child put on the seat belt, then ask yourself: 1. Does the child sit all the way back against the seat? 2. Do the childв ...
Shift Lever Disassembly/Reassembly
Type A Shift Lever NOTE: Make sure not to get any silicone grease on the terminal part of the connectors and switches, especially if you have silicone grease on your hands of gloves. Type B Shi ...
Clutch Wave-plate Phase Difference
1. Place the clutch wave-plate (A) on a surface plate, and set a dial indicator (B) on the wave-plate. 2. Find the bottom (C) of a phase difference of the wave-plate, zero the dial indicator an ...