Honda Accord: Stabilizer Bar Replacement
1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1-13).
2. Remove the rear wheels.
3. Disconnect both stabilizer links from the stabilizer bar (see page 18-47).
4. Remove the flange bolts (A) and the bushing holders (B), then remove the bushings (C) and the stabilizer bar (D).
NOTE: During installation, align the paint marks (E) on the stabilizer bar with the side of the bushings.
5. Install the stabilizer bar in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Note the right and left direction of the stabilizer bar.
- Note the direction of installation for the bushing.
- Refer to the stabilizer link removal/installation to connect the stabilizer bar to the links (see page 18-47).
- Before installing the wheel, clean the mating surfaces of the brake disc and the inside of the wheel.
Rocker Arm and Shaft inspection
1. Remove the rocker arm assembly (see page 6-81). 2. Disassemble the rocker arm assembly (see page 6-82). 3. Measure the diameter of the shaft at the first rocker location. 4. Zero the gau ...
NOTE: Before starting Installation, make sure the mating surfaces of the joint and the splined section are clean. 1 Apply about 5 g (0.18 oz) of moly 60 paste (P/N 08734-0001) to the contact area ...
Your safety, and the safety of others, is very important. To help you make informed decisions, we have provided safety messages, and other safety information throughout this manual. . Of course, ...