Honda Accord: Stabilizer Bar Replacement
1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1-13).
2. Remove the rear wheels.
3. Disconnect both stabilizer links from the stabilizer bar (see page 18-47).
4. Remove the flange bolts (A) and the bushing holders (B), then remove the bushings (C) and the stabilizer bar (D).
NOTE: During installation, align the paint marks (E) on the stabilizer bar with the side of the bushings.
5. Install the stabilizer bar in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Note the right and left direction of the stabilizer bar.
- Note the direction of installation for the bushing.
- Refer to the stabilizer link removal/installation to connect the stabilizer bar to the links (see page 18-47).
- Before installing the wheel, clean the mating surfaces of the brake disc and the inside of the wheel.
Regulator Valve Body Disassembly,
Inspection, and Reassembly
1. Clean all parts thoroughly in solvent and dry them with compressed air. Blow out all passages. 2. Inspect the valve body for scoring and damage. 3. Check all valves for free movement. If an ...
To safely operate your vehicle, your tires must be the proper type and size, in good condition with adequate tread, and correctly inflated. The following pages give more detailed information ...
Radio Data System (RDS)
On the FM band, you can select a favorite station and display the program service name provided by the radio data system (RDS). RDS INFO Display The RDS INFO display function shows the name ...