Honda Accord: Power Mirror Replacement
NOTE: Take care not to scratch the door.
1. Lower the door glass fully.
2. With your hand, carefully pull out the top edge of the tweeter cover (A) to release the upper hooks (B) and detach the clip. Remove the cover by lifting it upward to release the bottom hooks (C). Disconnect the tweeter connector (D).
3. Disconnect the power mirror connector (A).
4. While holding the power mirror, remove the nuts securing the mirror.
5. While holding the power mirror (A), squeeze the retaining tabs on the connector clip (B), then push out to remove the power mirror.
6. Install the mirror in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Make sure the connectors are plugged in properly.
- If the clip is damaged or stress-whitened, replace it with a new one.
- Push the clip and the hooks on the cover into place securely.
Engine Number and TransmissionNumber
See the image below for the locations of your vehicle's engine number and transmission number. ...
A/C Compressor Relief Valve
1. Recover the refrigerant with a recovery/recycling/charging station (see page 21-80). 2. Raise the vehicle on a lift. 3. Remove the relief valve (A) and the O-ring (B). Plug the opening to k ...
HFL Buttons HFL Talk button - Press and release to give a command or answer a call. HFL Back button - Press and release to end a call, go back to the previous command, or cancel the comman ...