Honda Accord: Power Mirror Replacement
NOTE: Take care not to scratch the door.
1. Lower the door glass fully.
2. With your hand, carefully pull out the top edge of the tweeter cover (A) to release the upper hooks (B) and detach the clip. Remove the cover by lifting it upward to release the bottom hooks (C). Disconnect the tweeter connector (D).
3. Disconnect the power mirror connector (A).
4. While holding the power mirror, remove the nuts securing the mirror.
5. While holding the power mirror (A), squeeze the retaining tabs on the connector clip (B), then push out to remove the power mirror.
6. Install the mirror in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Make sure the connectors are plugged in properly.
- If the clip is damaged or stress-whitened, replace it with a new one.
- Push the clip and the hooks on the cover into place securely.
Fuel Cap Adapter Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to scratch the body. 1. Remove the fuel pipe protector (see page 20-294). 2. Remove the fuel cap (A) by turning it counterclockw ...
Changing the Engine Oil and Filter
Always change the oil and filter according to the maintenance messages shown on the information display. The oil and filter collect contaminants that can damage your engine if they are not r ...