Honda Accord: Output Shaft (Countershaft) Speed Sensor Replacement
1. Remove the nut securing the under-hood fuse/relay box, and swing it out of the way.
2. Remove the intake air duct and the air cleaner housing.
3. Disconnect the output shaft (countershaft) speed sensor connector, and remove the output shaft (countershaft) speed sensor (A).
4. Install a new O-ring (B) on a new output shaft (countershaft) speed sensor with the speed sensor washer (C), then install the output shaft (countershaft) speed sensor in the transmission housing.
5. Check the connector for rust, dirt, or oil, and clean or repair if necessary, then connect the connector securely.
6. Install the intake air duct and the air cleaner housing.
7. Install the under-hood fuse/relay box.
If driving on snowy or frozen roads, mount all season marked M+S tires, snow tires, or tire chains; reduce speed; and maintain sufficient distance between vehicles when driving. Be particularly ...
Upper Arm Replacement
Special Tools Required - Ball Joint Thread Protector, 14 mm 07AAE-SJAA100 * Ball Joint Remover, 32 mm 07MAC-SL0A102 1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1-13). 2. Remove the rear wheel. ...
Keep the inside and outside mirrors clean and adjusted for best visibility. Be sure to adjust the mirrors before you start driving. The inside mirror has day and night positions. The night p ...