Honda Accord: Output Shaft (Countershaft) Speed Sensor Replacement
1. Remove the nut securing the under-hood fuse/relay box, and swing it out of the way.
2. Remove the intake air duct and the air cleaner housing.
3. Disconnect the output shaft (countershaft) speed sensor connector, and remove the output shaft (countershaft) speed sensor (A).
4. Install a new O-ring (B) on a new output shaft (countershaft) speed sensor with the speed sensor washer (C), then install the output shaft (countershaft) speed sensor in the transmission housing.
5. Check the connector for rust, dirt, or oil, and clean or repair if necessary, then connect the connector securely.
6. Install the intake air duct and the air cleaner housing.
7. Install the under-hood fuse/relay box.
Dust off the vehicle body after you drive. Regularly inspect your vehicle for scratches on painted surfaces. A scratch on a painted surface can result in body rust. If you find a scratch, promptly ...
Rear Air Outlet Replacement
NOTE: Take care not to scratch the body. 1_ Remove the rear bumper (see page 20-260). 2. Release the hooks (A), then remove the rear air outlet (B). 3. Install the air outlet by pushing on t ...
Adding Engine Oil
Unscrew and remove the engine oil fill cap on top of the valve cover. Pour in the oil slowly and carefully so you do not spill any. Clean up any spills immediately. Spilled oil could damage ...