Honda Accord: Output Shaft (Countershaft) Speed Sensor Replacement
1. Remove the nut securing the under-hood fuse/relay box, and swing it out of the way.
2. Remove the intake air duct and the air cleaner housing.
3. Disconnect the output shaft (countershaft) speed sensor connector, and remove the output shaft (countershaft) speed sensor (A).
4. Install a new O-ring (B) on a new output shaft (countershaft) speed sensor with the speed sensor washer (C), then install the output shaft (countershaft) speed sensor in the transmission housing.
5. Check the connector for rust, dirt, or oil, and clean or repair if necessary, then connect the connector securely.
6. Install the intake air duct and the air cleaner housing.
7. Install the under-hood fuse/relay box.
Brake Pedal Position Switch Signal
1. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II). 2. Check the BRAKE SWITCH in the DATA LIST with the HDS. Does it indicate OFF? YES-Go to step 3. NO-lnspect the brake pedal position switch (see page ...
NOTE: The right power mirror is controlled by the front passenger's power w i n d o w s w i t c h . W h e n t h e power mirror s w i t c h is o p e r a t e d , t h e d o o r m u l t i p l e x c o n ...
Clutch Clearance Inspection
Special Tools Required Clutch Compressor Attachment 07ZAE-PRP0100 1. Inspect the clutch piston, the clutch discs, the clutch plates, and the clutch end-plate for wear and damage (see page 14-303), ...