Honda Accord: Output Shaft (Countershaft) Speed Sensor Replacement
1. Remove the nut securing the under-hood fuse/relay box, and swing it out of the way.
2. Remove the intake air duct and the air cleaner housing.
3. Disconnect the output shaft (countershaft) speed sensor connector, and remove the output shaft (countershaft) speed sensor (A).
4. Install a new O-ring (B) on a new output shaft (countershaft) speed sensor with the speed sensor washer (C), then install the output shaft (countershaft) speed sensor in the transmission housing.
5. Check the connector for rust, dirt, or oil, and clean or repair if necessary, then connect the connector securely.
6. Install the intake air duct and the air cleaner housing.
7. Install the under-hood fuse/relay box.
Shift Cable Replacement
1. Remove the center console (see page 20-158). 2. Move the shift lever to R. 3. Remove the nut securing the shift cable end. 5. Rotate the socket holder retainer (A) counterclockwise (B) ...
Check the reservoir (A) at regular intervals, and add the recommended fluid as necessary. Always use Honda Power Steering Fluid. Using any other type of power steering fluid or automatic transmissi ...