Honda Accord: Transmission Fluid Pressure Switch A (2nd Clutch) Replacement
1. Remove the intake air duct.
2. Disconnect the connector (A) from the transmission fluid pressure switch A (2nd clutch) (B), and remove the transmission fluid pressure switch A (2nd clutch).
3. Install a new transmission fluid pressure switch A (2nd clutch) with a new sealing washer (C), and tighten the transmission fluid pressure switch A (2nd clutch) to the specified torque by turning the metal part, not the plastic part.
4. Check the connector for rust, dirt, or oil, and clean or repair if necessary, then connect the connector securely.
5. Install the intake air duct.
Precautions and Procedures
General Precautions NOTE: Some systems store data in memory that is lost when the battery is disconnected. Before disconnecting the battery, refer to Battery Terminal Disconnection and Reconnectio ...
Rocker Arm Oil Pressure Switch
All models except PZEV 1. Disconnect the rocker arm oil pressure switch connector (A). 2. Remove the rocker arm oil pressure switch (B). 3. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal wi ...
The air conditioning (A/C) system removes heat from the passenger compartment by transferring heat from the ambient air to the evaporator. The A/C system refrigerant expands in the evaporator, and ...