Honda Accord: Transmission Fluid Pressure Switch A (2nd Clutch) Replacement
1. Remove the intake air duct.
2. Disconnect the connector (A) from the transmission fluid pressure switch A (2nd clutch) (B), and remove the transmission fluid pressure switch A (2nd clutch).
3. Install a new transmission fluid pressure switch A (2nd clutch) with a new sealing washer (C), and tighten the transmission fluid pressure switch A (2nd clutch) to the specified torque by turning the metal part, not the plastic part.
4. Check the connector for rust, dirt, or oil, and clean or repair if necessary, then connect the connector securely.
5. Install the intake air duct.
Lubricants a n d Fluids
For the details of the lubrication points and the type of lubricants to be applied, refer to the illustrated index and the various work procedures (such as Assembly/Reassembly, Replacement Overhaul ...
Clutch Hose Replacement
NOTE: - Replace the clutch hose if it is twisted, cracked, or leaks. - Use fender covers to avoid damaging painted surfaces. - Do not spill brake fluid on the vehicle; it may damage the pain ...
How to Refuel
1. Stop your vehicle with the service station pump on the left side of the vehicle in the rear. 2. Turn off the engine. 3. Push on the fuel fill door release handle at the foot of the driv ...