Honda Accord: Input Shaft (Mainshaft) Speed Sensor Replacement
1. Remove the nut securing the under-hood fuse/relay box, and swing it out of the way.
2. Remove the intake air duct and the air cleaner housing.
3. Disconnect the input shaft (mainshaft) speed sensor connector, and remove the input shaft (mainshaft) speed sensor (A).
4. Install a new O-ring (B) on a new input shaft (mainshaft) speed sensor, then install the input shaft (mainshaft) speed sensor in the transmission housing.
5. Check the connector for rust, dirt, or oil, and clean or repair if necessary, then connect the connector securely.
6. Install the intake air duct and the air cleaner housing.
7. Install the under-hood fuse/relay box.
Wheel and Tire Specifications
Wheels 4-cylinder models: 17 x 7 1/2J V6 models: 18 x 8J Tires 4-cylinder models: P225/50R17 93V V6 models: P235/45R18 94V ...
Component Location Index
With navigation system ...
Differential Thrust Clearance Adjustment
Special Tools Required Driver Handle, 40 mm I.D. 07746-0030100 1 Remove trie left driveshaft side oil seal from the transmission housing (see page 13-70). 2. If you removed the 80 mm shim from t ...