Honda Accord: Input Shaft (Mainshaft) Speed Sensor Replacement
1. Remove the nut securing the under-hood fuse/relay box, and swing it out of the way.
2. Remove the intake air duct and the air cleaner housing.
3. Disconnect the input shaft (mainshaft) speed sensor connector, and remove the input shaft (mainshaft) speed sensor (A).
4. Install a new O-ring (B) on a new input shaft (mainshaft) speed sensor, then install the input shaft (mainshaft) speed sensor in the transmission housing.
5. Check the connector for rust, dirt, or oil, and clean or repair if necessary, then connect the connector securely.
6. Install the intake air duct and the air cleaner housing.
7. Install the under-hood fuse/relay box.
Fuel Fill Pipe Removal/Installation
1. Drain the fuel tank (see page 11-309). 2. Remove the fuel fill cap. 3. Remove the left rear wheel. 4. Remove the fuel fill pipe cover (A). 5. Disconnect the quick-connect fittings (A) ( ...
B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode
1 and Test Mode 2 (without the
Special Tools Required MFCS (MCIC) Service Connector 07WAZ-00101 OA Test Mode 1 Check the ECM/PCM for DTCs and troubleshoot ECM/PCM (see p a g e 11-3) or F-CAN loss o f communication errors first ...
Driver's Dashboard Lower Cover
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* * Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE; - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related p ...