Honda Accord: Valve Body
- Valve Body and ATF Strainer Removal
- Valve Body Repair
- Valve Body Valve Installation
- Main Valve Body Disassembly, Inspection, and Reassembly
- ATF Pump Inspection
- Regulator Valve Body Disassembly, Inspection, and Reassembly
- Servo Body Disassembly, Inspection, and Reassembly
- Shift Solenoid Valve Removal and Installation
Reverse Idler Gear Removal and InstallationRemoval 1. Remove the bolt (A) securing the reverse idler gear shaft holder (B). 2. Install a 5 x 0.8 mm bolt (C) in the reverse idler gear shaft (D), and pull it to remove the reverse idler gea ...
Valve Body and ATF Strainer Removal1. Remove the ATF feed pipes (A) and the ATF joint pipes (B). 2. Remove the ATF strainer (C) (two bolts). 3. Remove the regulator valve body (D) (eight bolts). 4. Remove the stator shaft (E) and ...
HVAC Control Unit
Removal / Installation
1. Remove the audio unit (see page 23-115).' 2. Remove the self-tapping screws. If necessary, replace the bulbs (A). 3. While holding the HVAC control unit (A), firmly press the center of one of ...
Airbag System Indicators
If a problem occurs in the airbag system, the SRS indicator will come on and a message appears on the multi-information display*. • SRS (Supplemental Restraint System) Indicator • When the i ...
6-speed manual transmission only The manual transmission has a lockout so you cannot accidentally shift from any forward gear to reverse while the vehicle is moving at a certain speed. If you ...