Honda Accord: Servo Body Disassembly, Inspection, and Reassembly
1. Clean all parts thoroughly in solvent, and dry them with compressed air. Blow out all passages.
2. Inspect the valve body for scoring and damage.
3. Check shift valve D for free movement. If it fails to slide freely, do the valve body repair procedure (see page 14-275).
4. When removing and installing the shift solenoid valves, refer to the shift solenoid valves removal and installation (see page 14-281).
5. Coat all parts with ATF during assembly.
6. Replace the O-rings with new ones.
The security system helps to protect your vehicle and valuables from theft. The horn sounds and a combination of headlights, parking lights, side marker lights and taillights flashes if someo ...
Optional The cargo net can be used to help hold down items stored in the trunk. ...
DTC 11,13,15,17: Tire Low Air Pressure NOTE: If low tire pressure is detected, the TPMS control unit sets one or more of these DTCs, and turns on the low tire pressure indicator. If the low tire pr ...