Honda Accord: Servo Body Disassembly, Inspection, and Reassembly
1. Clean all parts thoroughly in solvent, and dry them with compressed air. Blow out all passages.
2. Inspect the valve body for scoring and damage.
3. Check shift valve D for free movement. If it fails to slide freely, do the valve body repair procedure (see page 14-275).
4. When removing and installing the shift solenoid valves, refer to the shift solenoid valves removal and installation (see page 14-281).
5. Coat all parts with ATF during assembly.
6. Replace the O-rings with new ones.
Output Shaft (Countershaft) Speed
NOTE: For A/T models (see page 14-188). M/T 1. Disconnect the output shaft (countershaft) speed sensor 3P connector (A). 2. Remove the output shaft (countershaft) speed sensor (B). 3. Instal ...
Differential Thrust Clearance Adjustment
Special Tools Required Driver Handle, 40 mm I.D. 07746-0030100 1 Remove trie left driveshaft side oil seal from the transmission housing (see page 13-70). 2. If you removed the 80 mm shim from t ...
The ECON button turns the ECON mode on and off. The ECON mode helps you improve your fuel economy by adjusting the performance of the engine, transmission, heating and cooling system/climate co ...