Honda Accord: Brake Fluid Level Switch Test
NOTE: If both the ABSA/SA indicator and the brake system indicator come on at the same time, check the VSA system for DTCs first (see page 19-48).
1. Disconnect the brake fluid level switch connector.
2. Check for continuity between the terminals (1) and (2) with the float in the down position and in the up position.
NOTE: - Remove the brake fluid completely from the reservoir. With the float down, there should be continuity.
- Fill the reservoir with brake fluid to the MAX (upper) level (A). With the float up, there should be no continuity.
- If the parking brake switch and brake fluid level switch are OK, but the brake system indicator does not function, do the gauge control module self-diagnostic function (see page 22-332).
3. Reconnect the brake fluid level switch connector
Engine Number and TransmissionNumber
See the image below for the locations of your vehicle's engine number and transmission number. ...
Reverse Shift Fork Clearance Inspection
1. Measure the clearance between the reverse Idler gear (A) and the reverse shift fork (B) with a feeler gauge (C). If the clearance exceeds the service limit, go to step 2. Standard; 0.20-0.59 mm ...
Brake Booster Test
Functional Test 1. With the ignition switch in LOCK (0), press the brake pedal several times to deplete the vacuum reservoir, then press the brake pedal hard and hold it for 15 seconds. If the bra ...