Honda Accord: Parking Brake Switch Test
NOTE: if both the ABS/VSA indicator and the brake system indicator come on at the same time, check the VSA system for DTCs first (see page 19-48).
1. Remove the center console (see page 20-158).
2. Disconnect the parking brake switch connector (A) from the parking brake switch (B).
3. Check for continuity between the switch terminal (C) and body ground.
В« With the parking brake lever pulled, there should be continuity.
- With the parking brake lever released, there should be no continuity.
NOTE: If the parking brake switch and the brake fluid level switch are OK, but the brake system indicator does not function, do the gauge control module self-diagnostic function (see page 22-332).
4. Reconnect the parking brake switch connector.
5. Install the center console (see page 20-158).
Brake Fluid Level Switch TestNOTE: If both the ABSA/SA indicator and the brake system indicator come on at the same time, check the VSA system for DTCs first (see page 19-48). 1. Disconnect the brake fluid level switch conne ...
Rear Seat Armrest Replacement
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 4-door NOTE: - Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool s ...
Instrument Panel The instrument panel has many indicators to give you important information about your vehicle. Seat Belt Reminder Indicator This indicator comes on when you turn the ig ...