Honda Accord: Parking Brake Switch Test
NOTE: if both the ABS/VSA indicator and the brake system indicator come on at the same time, check the VSA system for DTCs first (see page 19-48).
1. Remove the center console (see page 20-158).
2. Disconnect the parking brake switch connector (A) from the parking brake switch (B).
3. Check for continuity between the switch terminal (C) and body ground.
В« With the parking brake lever pulled, there should be continuity.
- With the parking brake lever released, there should be no continuity.
NOTE: If the parking brake switch and the brake fluid level switch are OK, but the brake system indicator does not function, do the gauge control module self-diagnostic function (see page 22-332).
4. Reconnect the parking brake switch connector.
5. Install the center console (see page 20-158).
Changing the Wiper Blade Rubber
1. Lift the driver side wiper arm first, then the passenger side. 2. Press and hold the tab, then slide the blade from the wiper arm. NOTICE Avoid dropping the wiper arm; it may damage the ...
HomeLink® Universal Transceiver*
The HomeLink® Universal Transceiver can be programmed to operate up to three remote controlled devices around your home, such as garage doors, lighting, or home security systems. • Important S ...
Your safety, and the safety of others, is very important. To help you make informed decisions, we have provided safety messages, and other safety information throughout this manual. Of course, it ...