Honda Accord: Parking Brake Switch Test
NOTE: if both the ABS/VSA indicator and the brake system indicator come on at the same time, check the VSA system for DTCs first (see page 19-48).
1. Remove the center console (see page 20-158).
2. Disconnect the parking brake switch connector (A) from the parking brake switch (B).
3. Check for continuity between the switch terminal (C) and body ground.
В« With the parking brake lever pulled, there should be continuity.
- With the parking brake lever released, there should be no continuity.
NOTE: If the parking brake switch and the brake fluid level switch are OK, but the brake system indicator does not function, do the gauge control module self-diagnostic function (see page 22-332).
4. Reconnect the parking brake switch connector.
5. Install the center console (see page 20-158).
Resetting the Moonroof Control Unit
Resetting the moonroof is required when any of the following have occurred: вЂў The moonroof was moved manually while the battery was dead or disconnected. вЂў The moonroof motor was replace ...
Air Cleaner Removal/Installation
1. Disconnect the MAF sensor/IAT sensor connector (A). 2. Remove the harness clamps (B) and the bolts (C). 3. Loosen the band (D), then remove the air cleaner housing (E). 4. Install the par ...
DTC Troubleshooting Index
NOTE: The above DTCs are indicated when the PGM-FI system is selected with the HDS. Some automatic transmission DTCs cause the MIL to come on. If the MIL is on and no DTCs are indicated in the PG ...