Honda Accord: EVAP Canister Replacement
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift.
2. Remove the wheel sensor harness clamps (A)
3. Support the rear subframe with a transmission jack and a wooden block as shown.
4. Remove the rear subframe mounting bolts (B) and (C).
5. Lower the transmission jack and rear subframe about 50 mm.
NOTE: Be careful not to damage the connecting parts.
6. Remove the bolt (A), and disconnect the hoses (B), the EVAP canister vent shut valve 2P connector (C), and the FTP sensor 3P connector (D).
7. Remove the bolts (E), then remove the EVAP canister assembly (F).
8. Remove the EVAP canister (A) from the EVAP canister bracket (B).
9. Remove the EVAP canister vent shut valve (A) and FTP sensor (B) from the canister (C).
10. Reassemble the EVAP canister with new O-rings (D) and a new retainer (E), then install the EVAP canister bracket.
NOTE: Do not coat the O-rings with oil.
11. Install the EVAP canister assembly to the body.
NOTE: Attach the bracket arm (A) to the body as shown.
12. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal. Use new bolts when you install the rear subframe.
13. Check the wheel alignment (see page 18-5).
Front Passenger's Power Window
Switch Input Test
1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0), open and close the driver's door, then remove the front passenger's power window switch. вЂў 4-door (see page 22-306) вЂў 2-door (see page 22-307) ...
Transmission Range Switch
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift, or apply the parking brake, block the rear wheels, and raise the front of the vehicle. Make sure it is securely supported. 2. Remove the left front wheel. 3. Mo ...