Honda Accord: EVAP System
- Component Location Index
- DTC Troubleshooting
- Fuel Cap Warning Message System Troubleshooting
- EVAP Canister Replacement
- FTP Sensor Replacement
- EVAP Canister Vent Shut Valve Replacement
- EVAP Canister Purge Valve Replacement
PCV Valve Replacement1. Disconnect the PCV hose. 2. Remove the PCV valve (A). 3. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with a new washer (B). ...
Rear Wheelhouse Gusset
4-door NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to scratch the body or the related parts. 1. Remove these items: - Rear seat-back (see page 20-239) - Rear seat side bolst ...
Navigation Communication Line Circuit
1. Operate the climate control system in several modes. Is the climate control system OK? YES-Go to step 2. NO-Do the self-diagnostic function with the HDS (see page 21-102) or climate control ...
Changing the Engine Oil and Oil Filter
You must change the engine oil and oil filter regularly in order to maintain the engine's lubrication. The engine may be damaged if they are not changed regularly. Change the oil and filter in ...