Honda Accord: Cylinder Head Inspection for Warpage
1. Remove the cylinder head (see page 6-76).
2. Inspect the camshaft (see page 6-84).
3. Check the cylinder head for warpage. Measure along the edges, and three ways across the center.
- If warpage is less than 0.05 mm (0.002 in) cylinder head resurfacing is not required.
- If warpage is between 0.05 mm (0.002 in) and 0.2 mm (0.008 in), resurface the cylinder head.
- The maximum resurface limit is 0.2 mm (0.008 in) based on a height of 104 mm (4.09 in).
Cylinder Head Height
Standard (New): 103.95-104.05 mm
Service Limit: 103.8 mm (4.087 in)
Towing a Trailer
Your vehicle has been designed primarily to carry passengers and their cargo. You can also use it to tow a trailer if you carefully observe the load limits, use the proper equipment, and fol ...
Component Location Index - Front Door
2-door 4-door ...
Changing the Engine Oil and Oil Filter
You must change the engine oil and oil filter regularly in order to maintain the engine's lubrication. The engine may be damaged if they are not changed regularly. Change the oil and filter in ...