Honda Accord: Rocker Arm Assembly Removal
1 Remove the cam chain (see page 6-62).
2. Loosen the rocker arm adjusting screws (A).
3. Remove the camshaft holder bolts. To prevent damaging the camshafts, loosen the bolts, in sequence, two turns at a time.
NOTE: Bolt is not on all engines.
4. Remove cam chain guide B (A), the camshaft holders (B), and the camshafts (C).
5. Insert the bolts (A) into the rocker shaft holder, then remove the rocker arm assembly (B).
Courtesy Light Replacement
1 Carefully pry off the lens (A) with a small screwdriver. Courtesy Light: 2 CP 2. Remove the bulb (B) from the socket. 3. Install the light in the reverse order of removal. ...
Shift Fork Clearance Inspection
1. Measure the clearance between each shift fork (A) and its matching synchro sleeve (B). If the clearance exceeds the service limit, go to step 2. Standard: 0.35-0.65 mm (0.014-0.026 inj Service ...
Transmission End Cover
End Cover Installation Exploded View Special Tools Required Mainshaft Holder 07GAB-PF50101 NOTE: Refer to the Exploded View as needed during the following procedure. 1. Install the mainshaft ...