Honda Accord: Rocker Arm and Shaft Disassembly/Reassembly
NOTE: - Identify each part as it is removed so that each item can be reinstalled in its original locations, a Inspect the rocker arm shaft and rocker arms (see page 6-83).
- If reused, the rocker arms must be installed in the original locations.
- When removing, or installing the rocker arm assembly, do not remove the camshaft holder bolts. The bolts will keep the holders and rocker arms on the shaft.
- Prior to reassembling, clean all the parts in solvent, dry them, and apply new engine oil to any contact points.
- Bundle the rocker arms with rubber bands to keep them together as a set.
- When replacing the VTEC rocker arm assembly, remove the fastening hardware from the new VTEC rocker arm assembly.
Transmission Fluid Pressure Switch A
(2nd Clutch) Replacement
1. Remove the intake air duct. 2. Disconnect the connector (A) from the transmission fluid pressure switch A (2nd clutch) (B), and remove the transmission fluid pressure switch A (2nd clutch). ...
Air Mix Control Motor Test
NOTE: Before testing the motor, check for HVAC DTCs (see page 21-9). 1. Disconnect the 7P connector from the air mix control motor. Incorrectly applying power and ground to the air mix contro ...
One of the best ways to enhance the enjoyment of your new vehicle is to read this manual. In it, you will learn how to operate its driving controls and convenience items. Afterwards, keep this own ...