Honda Accord: Fuel Pump/Fuel Gauge Sending Unit Replacement
1. Remove the fuel tank unit (see page 11 -320).
2. Remove the fuel level sensor (fuel gauge sending unit) (A) from the fuel tank unit (B).
3. Check these items before installing the fuel tank unit: - When connecting the wire harness, make sure the connection is secure and the connector (C) is firmly locked into place.
- When installing the fuel gauge sending unit, make sure the connection is secure. Be careful not to bend or twist it excessively.
4. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal. When installing the fuel tank unit, align the marks on the unit and the fuel tank (see page 11 -321).
Opening/Closing theWindows and Moonroof with the Key
You can open and close the windows and the moonroof (if equipped) with the key in the driver’s door lock. To open: 1. Insert the key in the driver’s door lock. 2. Turn the key clockwise ...
Alternator Control Circuit
NOTE: Do this troubleshooting if, in step 5 of the alternator and regulator circuit troubleshooting (see page 4-27), the battery voltage is less than 13.5 V. * 1. Connect the Honda Diagnostic Sys ...
Cam Chain Inspection
Special Tools Required Cam Chain inspection Gauge 07AAJ-RWCA100 1. Remove the front wheels. 2. Remove the splash shield (see step 25 on page 5-5). 3. Remove the cylinder head cover (see page 6 ...