Honda Accord: Fuel Filter Replacement
The fuel filter should be replaced whenever the fuel pressure drops below the specified value (see page 11-308), after making sure that the fuel pump and the fuel pressure regulator are OK.
1. Remove the fuel tank unit (see page 11-320).
2. Remove the fuel filter set (A).
3. Check these items before installing the fuel tank unit - When connecting the wire harness (B), make sure the connection is secure and the connectors are firmly locked into place.
- When installing the fuel gauge sending unit (C), make sure the connection is secure and the connector is firmly locked into place. Be careful not to bend or twist it excessively.
4. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with new O-rings (D) and a new bracket (E). When installing the fuel tank unit, align the marks on the unit and the fuel tank (see page 11-321).
NOTE: - Coat the O-rings with clean engine oil; do not use any other oil or fluid.
- Do not pinch the O-rings during installation.
- Use all the new parts supplied in the fuel filter replacement kit.
Fuel Pressure Regulator Replacement1. Remove the fuel tank unit (see page 11-320). 2. Remove the reservoir (A). 3. Remove the bracket (B). 4. Remove the fuel pressure regulator (C). 5. Install the parts in the reverse order ...
Fuel Pump/Fuel Gauge Sending Unit Replacement1. Remove the fuel tank unit (see page 11 -320). 2. Remove the fuel level sensor (fuel gauge sending unit) (A) from the fuel tank unit (B). 3. Check these items before installing the fuel tank ...
DTC B112S; Driver's Power Window Motor A Pulse Malfunction DTC B1126: Driver's Power Window Motor B Pulse Malfunction NOTE: If you are troubleshooting multiple DTCs, be sure to follow the instruc ...
Lower Arm B Replacement
1 Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1-13). 2. Remove the rear wheel. 3. Remove the lower arm B mounting bolts, then remove lower arm B. NOTE: Use new mounting bolts during reassembly. ...
NOTE: Refer to the Exploded View in the Countershaft Reassembly, as needed, when removing components pressed onto the countershaft (see page 13-46). 1. Securely clamp the countershaft assembly In ...