Honda Accord: Fuel Filter Replacement
The fuel filter should be replaced whenever the fuel pressure drops below the specified value (see page 11-308), after making sure that the fuel pump and the fuel pressure regulator are OK.
1. Remove the fuel tank unit (see page 11-320).
2. Remove the fuel filter set (A).
3. Check these items before installing the fuel tank unit - When connecting the wire harness (B), make sure the connection is secure and the connectors are firmly locked into place.
- When installing the fuel gauge sending unit (C), make sure the connection is secure and the connector is firmly locked into place. Be careful not to bend or twist it excessively.
4. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with new O-rings (D) and a new bracket (E). When installing the fuel tank unit, align the marks on the unit and the fuel tank (see page 11-321).
NOTE: - Coat the O-rings with clean engine oil; do not use any other oil or fluid.
- Do not pinch the O-rings during installation.
- Use all the new parts supplied in the fuel filter replacement kit.
Side Turn Signal/Emergency Indicator Light Bulbs*
Door mirrors have the side turn lights. Have an authorized Honda dealer inspect and replace the light bulbs. ...
Cleaning the Seat Belts
If your seat belts get dirty, use a soft brush with a mixture of mild soap and warm water to clean them. Do not use bleach, dye, or cleaning solvents. Let the belts air dry before you use ...