Honda Accord: Fuel Pressure Regulator Replacement
1. Remove the fuel tank unit (see page 11-320).
2. Remove the reservoir (A).
3. Remove the bracket (B).
4. Remove the fuel pressure regulator (C).
5. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with new O-rings (D) and a new bracket. When installing the fuel tank unit, align the marks on the unit and the fuel tank (see page 11-321).
NOTE: - Coat the O-rings with clean engine oil; do not use any other oils or fluids, - Do not pinch the O-rings during installation.
-СћUse all the new parts supplied in the pressure regulator replacement kit.
To Use Maintenance MinderTM
• Displaying the Engine Oil Life 1. Set the power mode to ON. 2. Press the (Information) button repeatedly until the engine oil life appears on the multi-information display. Based on the ...
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
Your vehicle is equipped with a tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) that turns on every time you start the engine and monitors the pressure in your tires while driving. Each tire has its o ...