Honda Accord: Fuel Pulsation Damper Replacement
1. Relieve the fuel pressure (see page 11-306).
2. Remove the engine cover.
3. Place a wrench (A) on the fuel rail (B).
4. Place a wrench (C) on the fuel pulsation damper (D), and loosen it 5. Remove the fuel pulsation damper (A) from the fuel rail (B).
6. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with a new sealing washer (C).
7. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II), but do not operate the starter motor. After the fuel pump runs for about 2 seconds, and the fuel pressure rises. Repeat this two or three times, then make sure there are no fuel leaks.
If the Crankshaft is Already Installed 1. Set the crankshaft to bottom dead center (BDC) for each cylinder as its piston is installed. 2. Remove the connecting rod caps, then install the ring co ...
1. Remove the rear shelf (see page 20-128). 2. Disconnect the GPS antenna connector (A), and remove the bolt (B). 3. Detach the harness clips, and remove the GPS antenna (C). 4. Install the ...
Column Cover Removal/Installation
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to scratch or damage the column covers. - Do not pry the cover surface with any tools. 1. Adjust the steering column to the full ...