Honda Accord: Driveshaft Inspection
1. Check the inboard boot (A) and the outboard boot (B) on the driveshaft (C) for cracks, damage, leaking grease, and loose boot bands (D). If any damage is found, replace the boot and the boot bands.
2. Check the driveshaft for cracks and damage. If any damage is found, replace the driveshaft.
3. Check the inboard joint (E) and the outboard joint (F) for cracks and damage. If any damage is found, replace the inboard joint or the outboard joint as an assembly.
4. Hold the inboard joint and turn the front wheel by hand, then make sure the joint is not excessively loose. If necessary, replace the inboard joint or the outboard joint as an assembly.
Instrument Visor Removal/Installation
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Too! Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool a n d Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related pa ...
Component Replacement/Inspection After
NOTE: вЂў Before doing any SRS repairs, check the DTCs (see page 24-36) for the less o b v i o u s deployed components (seat belt t e n s i o n e r s , front impact sensors, side airbag sensors ...
Alternator FR Signal Circuit
1. Start the engine, and let it idle. 2. Monitor the ALTERNATOR in the DATA LIST with the HDS. 3. Check if the indicated percentage varies when the headlight switch is turned on. Does the p ...