Honda Accord: Charging System
Eighth generation (2008–2012) / Honda Accord MK8 2008-2012 Service Manual / Engine Electrical / Charging System
- Component Location Index
- Symptom Troubleshooting Index
- Circuit Diagram
- Charging System Indicator Circuit Troubleshooting
- Alternator and Regulator Circuit Troubleshooting
- Alternator Control Circuit Troubleshooting
- Drive Belt Inspection
- Drive Belt Removal/Installation
- Drive Belt Auto-tensioner Inspection
- Drive Belt Auto-tensioner Removal/Installation
- Tensioner Pulley Replacement
- Alternator Removal and Installation
- Alternator Overhaul
Spark Plug Inspection1. Remove the ignition coils (see page 4-20). 2. Remove the spark plugs, then inspect the electrodes and the ceramic insulator. - Burned or worn electrodes may be caused by these conditions: ...
Playing the FM/AM Radio (Models without navigation system)
Playing the FM/AM Radio (Models without navigation system) ...
Throttle Body Removal/Installation
Do not insert your fingers into the installed throttle body when you turn the ignition switch to ON (II) or while the ignition switch is in ON (II). If you do, you will seriously injure your finger ...