Honda Accord: Using the Trunk Release Button*
Push up the release button on the trunk lid after the doors are unlocked.
Even if the trunk is locked, you can open the
trunk if you carry the smart entry remote.
uThe beeper will sound.
• Do not leave the smart entry remote in the vehicle
when you get out. Carry it with you.
• A person who is not carrying the smart entry remote can unlock the trunk if a person who is carrying it is within range.
• Do not leave the smart entry remote inside the trunk and close the lid. The beeper sounds and the trunk cannot be closed.
• Do not carry the smart entry remote near the trunk lid when closing it.
• Do not place the smart entry remote around the rear seat when closing the trunk.
The information display in the instrument panel shows you the engine oil life and maintenance service items when the ignition switch is in the ON (II) position. This information helps to kee ...
Brake/Taillight and Rear Turn Signal Light/Rear SideMarker Light Bulbs
When replacing, use the following bulbs. 1. Remove the holding clips using a flat-tip screwdriver, then pull the lining back. 2. Turn the socket to the left and remove it. 3. Remove the ...
Special Tools Required - Honda diagnostic system (HDS) tablet tester - Honda Interface Module (HIM) and an iN workstation with the latest HDS software version - HDS pocket tester ...