Honda Accord: Using the Trunk Release Button*
Push up the release button on the trunk lid after the doors are unlocked.
Even if the trunk is locked, you can open the
trunk if you carry the smart entry remote.
uThe beeper will sound.
• Do not leave the smart entry remote in the vehicle
when you get out. Carry it with you.
• A person who is not carrying the smart entry remote can unlock the trunk if a person who is carrying it is within range.
• Do not leave the smart entry remote inside the trunk and close the lid. The beeper sounds and the trunk cannot be closed.
• Do not carry the smart entry remote near the trunk lid when closing it.
• Do not place the smart entry remote around the rear seat when closing the trunk.
Install the iPod® dock connector or the USB flash drive to the USB port. • Do not leave the iPod® or USB flash drive in the vehicle. Direct sunlight and high temperatures may damage it. ...
1. Remove the drain channel (see page 20-94). 2. Slide the sunshade (A) until you can see both sunshade slider spacers (B). 3. Remove the screws, then remove both sunshade slider spacers. 4. ...
Cruise Control Input Test
NOTE: Always make sure that you have the latest Honda Diagnostic System (HDS) software. 1. Connect the HDS to the data link connector (DLC) (see step 2 on page 11 -3). 2. Turn the ignition swi ...