Honda Accord: Using the Trunk Release Button*
Push up the release button on the trunk lid after the doors are unlocked.
Even if the trunk is locked, you can open the
trunk if you carry the smart entry remote.
uThe beeper will sound.
• Do not leave the smart entry remote in the vehicle
when you get out. Carry it with you.
• A person who is not carrying the smart entry remote can unlock the trunk if a person who is carrying it is within range.
• Do not leave the smart entry remote inside the trunk and close the lid. The beeper sounds and the trunk cannot be closed.
• Do not carry the smart entry remote near the trunk lid when closing it.
• Do not place the smart entry remote around the rear seat when closing the trunk.
iPod Error Messages (Models without navigation system)
If you see an error message on the audio display while playing an iPod, find the solution in the chart to the right. If you cannot clear the error message, take your vehicle to your dealer. ...
Center Console Panel
Removal / Installation
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE; - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not t ...
Drive Belt Inspection
1. Inspect the belt for cracks or damage. If the belt is cracked or damaged, replace it (see page 4-30). 2. Check the position of the auto-tensioner indicator's pointer (A) is within the standard ...